• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?
Ooh I'm gonna be back to request one of these babies, it'll be good for the Charity Trading Day I'm going to in the summer!

Hiya! Would love to get a badge made :D it'll be a couple years yet before I make it to the US parks but maybe I can go to Paris soon and wear it there ^_^

1) your real first name - Emily

2) the dpf name you want me to use - xPrincessEmilyx

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s) - I would love to see my fave's on there, Pascal, Mira Nova and Ariel :)

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use. - Preferably Walt Disney font if you have it :)

Hi Emily, I have not forgotten you or am I ignoring you, I am trying to get caught up. (Hopefully I will be sending out more for approval later tonight). I have another batch done and will be posting those later for sure.

Ooh I'm gonna be back to request one of these babies, it'll be good for the Charity Trading Day I'm going to in the summer!

I look forward to seeing what you would like for your button(s).

This is really important for everybody who would like a button. Mistakes do happen on occasion!!! If I make a mistake please pm me and I will fix it and send you out a new button. It is not a big deal and I want to be sure everybody is happy with the button(s) they receive!!!

Here is the latest batch.

DSC01807_zps839374a2.jpg

1) your real first name DAN

2) the dpf name you want me to use MALITRADER

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s) MALEFICENT DRAGON

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use. NO YOU CAN USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT
I would love one of these please let me know DAN or you could use my profile picture

Last edited:
1) your real first name: Jeff

2) the dpf name you want me to use: nWoJeffDW

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s): Darkwing Duck (I have graphics I can send)

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use.
Prefer Purple / Black / Blue

1) your real first name DAN

2) the dpf name you want me to use MALITRADER

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s) MALEFICENT DRAGON

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use. NO YOU CAN USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT
I would love one of these please let me know DAN or you could use my profile picture

Hi Dan, do you have a picture in mind or do you want me to find one?

1) your real first name: Jeff

2) the dpf name you want me to use: nWoJeffDW

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s): Darkwing Duck (I have graphics I can send)

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use.
Prefer Purple / Black / Blue

Yes, please send me the picture you have in mind either here or docfish2u@gmail.com. Emailing it is probably better or you can put it on this post!!!

Latest Batch:

DSC01822_zpsff03fcd0.jpg

IF your buttons are in this or the previous picture, they will be mailed this weekend. If you have not done so already please send me your addresses!!!

1) Erika

2) crushedbubbles

3) Ariel and Flounder
With this image:
x
ArielFlounderHugging_zps9e6804ed.png
[/URL] I hope this works? It might be too dark? Maybe I can lighten it up?
It'll match my signature and the bag Kristin is making me! hahahahahaha

4) For text, if it's okay..I love the text you used for Jenna's...Hope she doesn't mind! LOL

Thanks David!

Hiya! Would love to get a badge made :D it'll be a couple years yet before I make it to the US parks but maybe I can go to Paris soon and wear it there ^_^

1) your real first name - Emily

2) the dpf name you want me to use - xPrincessEmilyx

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s) - I would love to see my fave's on there, Pascal, Mira Nova and Ariel :)

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use. - Preferably Walt Disney font if you have it :)

Emily, I am not sure if you have somehow blocked my pm's but I never seem to get a response from you when I pm you. I have your buttons mocked up but I need your email address.

Emily, I am not sure if you have somehow blocked my pm's but I never seem to get a response from you when I pm you. I have your buttons mocked up but I need your email address.

UM if there is a way to block Davids PMs please let me know immediatly!:poke:
Nice buttons--can you knit me some booties?

Ooooh me, me, me!!! :D. I'd love one please. Here is my info:

First name: Becky

DPF ID: Dalamara

Favorite Characters: Belle and the Beast... Would love a pic of them dancing :D (Or Lady and the Tramp smooching, if you can't find a good Beauty and the Beast one)

Style/Colors: Font style you can choose what you think looks best... As for colors, my favorites are purple nd black, but I don't know if that would look right with my chosen pic :)

Email: Dalamara75@aol.com

Thank you SO much David!! These all look so awesome. Maybe we can do a multi-trade as well.

Last edited:
Back