• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF, DFDC, Jumbo, Frozen, Tangled, DLP... LE and OE pins ! (updated on 4th October)

DSF, DFDC, Jumbo, Frozen, Tangled, DLP... LE and OE pins ! (updated on 4th October)

Punziemania

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello all ! :wavey:

Here are all my pins for trade :

OE and Refresh Cast Lanyard pins (in hand) :

LE 300 to 1000 pins (in hand) :

I also can get all DLP Open Edition Pins available at DLP and the following pictured Limited Edition pins :

DLP OE pins Available for trade

Most of them have their original back card and plastic bag.

LE Pins without (original) card : Mulan DFDC, Belle with Bird, Tangled Opening Day Cast Member, and the following PTN pins : Merlin, Evil Queen and Pocahontas.

Other photos on demand.

ISO in priority :

I also could be interested in some Tangled and Inside Out Fantasy Pins !
Send me your traders ! XD

My pin pics : Punziemania.

I want to make fair trades for both part and I'm open to trade multiple pins if necessary.

Any help will be appreciated :D

Note : I'm in France. I always ship pins wrapped in a bubble paper, in a bubble envelope, with tracking number.

If you have any question, feel free to PM me ^^

Thank you ;)

Last edited:
How I wish I had something you wanted! Barely anyone is trading this let it snow set XD Best of luck on your search for your wants and free bump for your post :- )

Wow.....all I can manage to say is WOW!! Great collection!!

Thank you :D

A lot prettier than I thought. The locket is gorgeous. And the jumbo is super cute. Going to check your pin pics.

PM replied ^^

How I wish I had something you wanted! Barely anyone is trading this let it snow set XD Best of luck on your search for your wants and free bump for your post :- )

Thank you very much ^^

---oOo---

Pictures updated :

- Snow Globe baby Sven and Kristoff
- Olaf Puppet
- Locket Sisters
- all 4 Circles PTE
- Jumbo
from the Let It Snow Event...
and DSF Rapunzel Spherical are no longer available

Last edited:

I'll update the first post with new pictures after the DLP tomorrow's release !

I'd love to trade the 5 Frozen DLP PTN pins as a set for the Rapunzel Designer Fairytale Couple pin :x:

Back