• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF, DFDC, Jumbo, Frozen, Tangled, DLP... LE and OE pins ! (updated on 4th October)

Thank you GirlOnFire ^^ (it's true, the last DLP Lady and the Tramp LE pin released was the Paris Retro one and I traded it a few month ago. I can get the new OE pins released on January if you need them and want to set a trade ^^ feel free to PM me ;) )

Update : DSF Boo and DS.europe 3 fairies pins no longer available !

New DLP PTN Maryweather available for trade. (will update pictures when I come back after the today's DLP release)

New DLP March Flyer :

Last edited:
Hello! :)
I am interested in the Rapunzel and Maximus UK pins if it's still available?
Check my pinpics: cheshirecat1991

-Charlie

hey! I've been looking for the jumbo frozen door! when pinpics is back up can you please check my traders and see if there's anything you like? Its lucyk29 thanks :)

Hello Lucylu,
I'm sorry but I only have for trade the pictured pins on the First post.
I should update the other messages and remove the old photos.

CheshireCat : I sent you a PM

Hrng!!! That Merlin PTN!!! It's like one of 8 Merlin pins I need to have them all! Is there anything in my pinpics you might be interested in? Merlin_Emrys

Thanks for looking!

~Merlin

Oh my ! I'm sorry, I didn't see your com' MerlinEmrys. Unfortunately, I don't see anything that catch my eyes for the Merlin PTN at this time.

GirlOnFire, no problem ^^'. I'm pretty sure you can find the 2 LatT OE pins without an international trade as I saw (on FB) they've been released to USA :

I have to update my first post : summary :

Trader no longer available :
Beast with Birds

New Traders :
Pin 98774 DLP - Good luck Bad luck Belle
Pin 103820 DSSH - Spherical Window - Ariel

Found :
Pin 89809 WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection Villains #5 - MOTHER GOTHEL

I didnt know they were released in the us! They're my GrailsYes right now (scream) im really excited!

Update (after the Saturday 14th march DLP release) :
Pin 98774 DLP - Good luck Bad luck Belle : gone.

Pictures are updated on the 1st post ! All pictured pins are available for trade ^^

My want list and my pin pics are updated as well !

Punzie, I just got my first grail, THE LATT RETRO PARIS PIN!!!! You mentioned it so I just wanted to tell you ;)

Update after the Pin Trading Night :

- Tiana and Naveen as Frogs PTD's : Pending

- Maid Marian PTN : Traded

New, available for trade (new picture soon) :

- Cinderella DLP PTN
- White Rabbit DLP PTN
- Blue Bird (from Cinderella) DLP PTN

Next Update : tomorrow.

Jiminy MF is delayed. It'll be released on Saturday 4th April.

I messaged you on a couple different places about a trade and haven't heard back from you. It's ok if it's a no I just want to know if you received them!

Back