• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF, DFDC, Jumbo, Frozen, Tangled, DLP... LE and OE pins ! (updated on 4th October)

DSF, DFDC, Jumbo, Frozen, Tangled, DLP... LE and OE pins ! (updated on 4th October)
Hi jessatattoo ! Thank you for your message on this thread. I send you a PM.

Update :

Traded :

- Snow White DLP PTN
- White Rabbit DLP PTN
- Autumn 2014 Merida
- Philip Pin Trading Event
- Christmas Tinker Bell 2013

New pictures on the first post.

Update on the 1st post : New DLP Pin Releases available for trade (green dot) or pre-trade (pink dot) !
Next release on Saturday 4th : Jiminy My Favorite and White Rabbit Easter 2015.

Update :

Traded :
- PTDs Tiana and Naveen as Frog
- the Dwarf

May be sold out !
- DLP Cheshire Cat My Favorite
- DLP Stitch My Favorite

Pending :
- WDI Tangled Valentine's Day (Dangle)
- DS.europe Maximus and Rapunzel

Available for trade :
- DLP Anniversary Pin (Lumière)

First post Updated with new pictures !

All pictured pins are available for trade.

Please note :
The 2 DLP Cheshire Cat and Stitch pins from the "My Favorite" series may be sold out.

Last edited:
Update :

-Pin I have for trade but not pictured :

Alphabet 2015 Mystery Collection W - Wendy Chaser LE400 pin

-DLP pins available for trade :
All DLP Open Edition Pins available on the parks and the following pictured pins

Last edited:
Update :
I'll update photos on the 1st post.

- Remy Cast Member pin : traded !

For trade (not pictured yet) :

- Pin 90387 WDW Star Wars Weekend 2012 Sculpted Lightsaber Boxed Set Mickey Completer Pin Only
- Pin 107688 Character Alphabet Mystery Collection W Wendy Chaser ONLY
- Pin 108806 DLP Pin Trading Day Spring 2015 Peter Pan

- And the following DLP releases :

Last edited:
I'm interested in Mulan and Shang Designer Couple Pin. Check out my pinpics (SteveChin81) to see if anything want to trade.

Would love to trade for these pins but unfortunately don't have anything from your wants list.

Pin 106879 DLP - Let It Snow - Frozen pin event - Anna and Kristoff
Pin 106855 DLP - Let It Snow - Frozen pin event - Olaf and Sven

Pin 98982 DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Flynn on a sleigh
Pin 98983 DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Maximus as a reindeer

Hi! I'm interested in the Mulan Mother's Day pin... would you be willing to look at my traders and see if I have anything that interests you? Thanks!

Back