• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to join today? I have changed it a little to reflect that if all the spots sell I will allow YOU to choose with only the randomizer choosing the order you get to choose. If not then the randomizer will pick the pins. The reason is I don't want to hand select the pins that stay here. I want it to be random. I hope this makes sense to everyone.

All the pins are pictured on the first page right after the PODM's. There are a total of 25 spots and 15 are filled already. Everyone will get a pin.

Last edited:
yep as long as you can pay by the end of the 22nd so we can start the selection process on the 23rd (if they all sell) If they don't all sell you will get the pin selected by the randomizer.

The list of what was taken and what is available is on the second entry.

Last edited:
Anyone want to join today? I also try to zap a couple of players at least. That means you could end up with a PODM and an extra pin for your investment. I hope you all will play and fill this one up so that you can choose your own pins!

ONLY 9 SPOTS NEEDED!

I like those two as well. I am really hoping this one sells out and all the pins are picked to go to homes that will appreciate them.

I have gone ahead and put thumbnails of all the pins individually so that you can see exactly what is being offered and if you get to choose your pins it will be easier for you. I hope the last 7 go so you all can choose them! There are some good ones in there!

Come on people! Lets make this a choose your pin game. I really want to do it that way so lets make this happen!

I have come up with a way to let everyone choose regardless if they all sell or not. It is all explained in the first entry. I hope everyone is appreciative of this as I just feel that you would all appreciate it if you can choose your own pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back