• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already used the number scrambler. We took pictures of it and will post them when everyone has paid before we start picking. One more spot and at least 4 PODM's will go no matter where "my numbers" fall. ALL the open numbers are still available!

6 spots left! If one more sells I guarantee at least 4 PODM's will be won whether we sell the entire 25 slots or not. In other words even though I will get to pick some pins if all the spots are not taken I will not be able to pick more than one PODM if 20 spots are sold. I will tell you there are a few good numbers left in the group.

Payment reminders sent as this game goes in 5 days! Thanks to everyone that has chosen to play and good luck to you all!

Just got to get the payments in to solidify it, and we will start this one on the 23rd! I am excited for this to start as well! I truly hope everyone gets something they want!

I accidentally posted the thumbnail of the Trade City Figment artist proof pin. The pin in this game is NOT the artist proof. As you can see by the group picture it is on card. The thumbnail has been changed to show the regular pin.

THanks ... just made payment ....
Spots taken in blue. Paid for in red. Good luck everyone. Numbers in bold still available. If all 25 sell I can let you all pick your pins by random draw as long as we can do it quick so I can get them out in the mail. If under the 25 sell then the random generator will choose for you. I would like to be able to let you all choose so you get what you want so I will be keeping my fingers crossed that they all sell.

1jsutherin1
Dalamara
4biancabearr
6jsutherin1
7huertajvPM

9melodypins
10jsutherin1
11kronosPM
TinyHat
tinawap
AgentR
16melodypins
17huertajv PM
Dalamara
tinawap
tinawap
Supermannino
23Tier
24MrShaun
25.jsutherin1

Thank you! Please send payment as soon as you can so we can get this one started. I will be sending out reminders again tomorrow. Only 4 spots left! Still a good one or two in the group

Only two people left to pay and 4 numbers still available! It is getting CLOSE! I may close this once all payments are received so that I can post the number scrambler photos and everyone can see where they are at! This is exciting! If payment is not received by the end of the 22nd PST the spots will be forfeited. THIS GAME WILL START ON THE 23RD!

I do not know what you mean. I do not have one forfeited as of yet. Do you want to get the 4 remaining spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back