• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME!! Secret Santa pin exchange where you can STEAL! Muahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on!!! I have all the pins, the list is randomized the pins are randomized (thanks to random.org) Here is the order we chose! (Also, I've emailed the final spreadsheet to a DPF friend for integrity purposes.)

1. Twins10101
  2. Catz
  3. Bombardon3
  4. PatRin
  5. Mupghle
  6. 2spongey6
  7. Pin-A-Colada
  8. VillainousGoof
  9. smiele23
  10. Gis
  11. Jrdnsmom
  12. Vixy
  13. kupo1121
  14. Swinginkitten
  15. markheardjr (can't steal)

Last edited:
You pick a number from 1 to 15. The pin is revealed and then player 2 can either pick a number or steal yours. If your pin is stolen, you are allowed to steal a pin (except the one stolen from you) or pick another number..is that all correct markheardjr? Thats what I am used to but everyone does it a bit different.

Yup, that's the way it's played.

When are we going to reveal the first pin?

You pick a number from 1 to 15. The pin is revealed and then player 2 can either pick a number or steal yours. If your pin is stolen, you are allowed to steal a pin (except the one stolen from you) or pick another number..is that all correct markheardjr? Thats what I am used to but everyone does it a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back