• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME!! Secret Santa pin exchange where you can STEAL! Muahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME!! Secret Santa pin exchange where you can STEAL! Muahaha
Ok I pick number 12
Your new pin is 81553, DSF Tinker Bell New Year, now it is Bombardon 3's turn. He can 1. chose a number 2. Steal the Figment WDI and then he keeps it and no one can steal it 3. Steal the DSF Tink and Twins10101 has to pick a third time!

Oops, messed it up already, had to edit it but hopefully no one saw my oops. We're good now.

Last edited:
Im at work and sneaking on constantly. :nono:

But I want to see the other pins...its the only reason I didn't steal lol

No one wants to steal??? That's most of the fun! **crosses fingers**

Don't worry, the way it is looking right now, I've had my eye on a pin for a few choices...and unless something amazing comes up...I'll probably steal that >:D The only person after me who can steal something is The kitten who likes to swing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back