• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Giselle/Enchanted Pins - 7 super hard ones left!!

Giselle/Enchanted Pins - 7 super hard ones left!!
got a lead on the Edward/Giselle jumbo! I just traded away the WDI Thrill Ride, though, so pixie dust that I have something worth trading!!

not the greatest picture, but here is the keychain!

0726132041.jpg

so, I found out that I got a scrapper! so now I am back to searching for this pin. :( Im terribly disappointed, because not only did I lose a pin, but I'm one pin farther away now!!

Pin 71472: Framed Set Disney Princess Letters, 'S' with Giselle only
pin71472

aww, thanks! Ive been kinda away from pins for awhile, but I am back and happy to announce that I have aquired

Pin 68286: Enchanted Marquee
pin68286

look who just arrived in the mail!!!

pin66875th200

I'm so happy to have her. if anyone has any other Giselle pin for trade, let me know. I will do half trade half purchase, too.

I have some new pins to trade! I have D23 WDI Alice set, the WDI new Villians set (no Maleficent but I do have Cruella) and some WDI Jessica as DLR CMs and some of the DSF Thor pins. I am looking for my Giselles, of course, WDI Mystery Sorcerer Hats, Dumbo, Oswald, MU, and Frozen.

I still need so many Giselles, but I am basking in the happiness of getting these two beauties! the CM Opening Day is smaller than I thought, but still super lovely! :)

Pin 66139: DSF - Stained Glass Dragons - Queen Narissa
pin66139

Pin 58456: WDW - Cast Member Exclusive Enchanted Spinner

pin58456

woo hoo, for my birthday yesterday, my sweet, sweet husband presented me with...

57998: DisneyShopping.com - Enchanted - Giselle & Prince (Jumbo)
pin57998
Pin 57999: DisneyShopping.com - Enchanted - Giselle & Queen Narissa (Jumbo)
pin57999

I die!!!!!! They are more gorgeous and perfect than I imagined!!

okay, so I am having a lot of trouble posting pictures. in addition to my birthday jumbos, I also won Merryweather's auction for the DSF Giselle Tiara, which just so happens to be one of my most desired Giselle pins!!! I was very excited because the tiara has eluded me on a few occasions. I will post pics of my redone lanyard and a better pic of my Enchanted keychain.

Thank you. I truly cant believe it! AND I have another Enchanted pin in the works. I am bursting with excitement!!!

the Enchanted keychain that I got for the bottom of my Giselle lanyard.
1220131356a.jpg

my redone and updated lanyard. I think I will switch the round Enchanted marquee with the tiara, but I will wait to adjust it until I get my next pin. <3

1220131357a.jpg

also, bump! I am really searching hard for the Giselle S pin. I was really bummed out to find out that I had a scrapper, and I would LOVE to get the real deal. I do have traders!!

Back