• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Giselle/Enchanted Pins - 7 super hard ones left!!

she arrived on Saturday, and my surprise turned out to be Giselle, too! I loved seeing Giselle (Amy Adams) at the Oscars last night... it was just a Giselle weekend for me. :)

she arrived on Saturday, and my surprise turned out to be Giselle, too! I loved seeing Giselle (Amy Adams) at the Oscars last night... it was just a Giselle weekend for me. :)

I'm glad you're happy with your pins and the surprise :D
Isent Amy Adams amazing?? She is always so elegant looking.

pin81947
has now come home to me!! I had to trade away a Giselle from my collection, but I wanted this one more, and I got some grails/wants of my husbands... okay, and a mid-level want for me, too. :) isnt she lovely???

pin81947
has now come home to me!! I had to trade away a Giselle from my collection, but I wanted this one more, and I got some grails/wants of my husbands... okay, and a mid-level want for me, too. :) isnt she lovely???

Congrats. She is gorgeous. I love the back ground. That must have been a BIG trade she just sold on Ebay for a lot.

hahaha, I wish I could claim that, but it's actually the pinpics picture. Im TERRIBLE at photography, but here's some of my actual Precious. (and yes, I am full-on Gollum with her. I think I hissed at my husband yesterday.)

0313141700.jpg

*sigh* so lovely!!! never mind the Dora crap in the background. it my nieces. only Disney for my kiddo.

and here's my two Giselle lanyards. the purple lanyard is HTF pins, but I love both lanyards.

0313141754.jpg

and it WAS a huge trade. it hurt a bit actually, but I love R/C Giselle and I scored a grail and some HTF pins for my husband.

Nice collection. This is the first time I've seen the logo and the Japanese logo pin in the same picture. I thought they were the same size, but I see that they are not.

I was also surprised at how small the Japanese logo pin was. I had heard it was smaller than the logo, but its quite a bit smaller.

I'm still really looking for the Giselle S. anyone have it up for trade/sale?

aww, thank you, Molly.

I have DSF Elsa surprise and would consider trading her for one of these HTF wants...

Oh my goodness, this almost makes me want to collect Enchanted but then I remember how hard it is and think "naw my wallet will hate me if i do"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Japan Pip was recently on eBay and now the On Class is there... wayyyyyyyyyy out of my league. so I will try to trade for DCL and the S. anyone currently trading those?

Back