• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Giselle/Enchanted Pins - 7 super hard ones left!!

Thanks, Echo. :)

So, this is why I am pinching myself right now... my awesome husband is a miracle worker, folks! I didnt even have time to edit my post and add this as a pin I was looking for! :hsd:

1226131253.jpg

I know he's looking for another, but I dunno how many miracles I can hope for! :)

Bump for Giselle pins~~~~

I'm happy I'm not a completist, (heck I'm not much of anything with Enchanted) but your collection just floors me. You have many grails! Did I hear that the reason they don't release more Enchanted pins has something to do with paying Amy Adams for her Image rights? I guess I don't understand how that works. Does it go the same for even the animated version of her?

Thank you for the kind words! I am in love with my pins. :lol:

originally, Giselle was supposed to join the Disney Princess line, but some attorney somewhere realized that meant Disney would need lifetime rights to Amy Adams' image. at that point, they just tossed the idea of Giselle being a Princess out the window. :cry: we could have had so much more Giselle stuff!!! I dont know if Amy Adams would have requested too much or if they just thought it seemed like too much trouble and didnt even go down that road, I just know that it didnt happen. while the animated version doesnt look exactly like her or anything, it is supposed to be her, so theres no doubt they needed more paperwork/documents than for the other animated princesses.

weekend bump!

I am super exited, because I am getting Giselle Mickey ears. the concept art was lovely, and I hope the actual ears look as good.

Last edited:
thanks. I am in love with them!! the lady who does them is just totally talented! she did Song of the South ears for my husband and just blew us away!

I would love to get custom ears made of a fusion of Ariel and Rapunzel.
you totally should! the lady does mashups!!

and bump! I am considering trading my Frozen pins (except for DS.com), so feel free to post or PM offer if you have a Giselle I am missing.

Just checking you knew that the wdw opening day one has a matching pin in real life form that matches the animated one. Would hate for you to miss out on a pin you might need.

Just checking you knew that the wdw opening day one has a matching pin in real life form that matches the animated one. Would hate for you to miss out on a pin you might need.

I have no idea which pin you mean! Do you know the DPP or pinpics number???

Thanks. :)

edit: do you mean this one?
PD49425-front.jpg

Last edited:
I am amazingly giddy to have a trade in the works for

Pin 58432: WDW - Enchanted Opening Day 2007 - Animated Giselle & Pip
pin58432

I have Rapunzel WttM and Christmas Reindeer Max to trade, if anyone is interested! the "easier" Giselles that I still need are

Pin 59082: DCL - Disney's Enchanted - Opening Day 2007 (Spinner)
pin59082

Pin 58431: WOD NYC - Enchanted Opening Day

pin58431

Pin 71472: Framed Set Disney Princess Letters, 'S' with Giselle only <--- need to find the REAL one
pin71472

I would *GLADLY* make payments on any of the HTF Giselles, too!!

Back