• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL (Jiminy Paris PTN)STILL NEED 1 ADDRESS, check 2ND ENTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you payment when I PMed you... Did you get it? It's not been crossed off on the first page is all >_<.

There have been more than 100 spots spoken for. I will be sending out payment reminders this week. We are hoping to have the drawing on March 15th as stated in the first entry. The second entry will show you how many have been paid for thus far. If this post has not been updated do not worry it is just because I am working on a really old lap top. I will be able to update everything Sunday at the latest.

Last edited:
If we can get the remaining payments in we can have the drawing early. I am kind of wanting to finish this one so I can see if we can do another one or not. We will see!

I decided to do the Tangled PODM first then we will offer the Tinker Bell Paris PTN next I think... (Yes we are saving the Stitch for last!) We might run another smaller 25 spot you pick em game first with several PODM's when this one is done. I am still trying to decide.... I hate making decisions... LOL Which would you all like to see next?

NOTE: all spots are now paid for. I still need to make a few of the name tags and then we will do the drawing. Look for it to happen tomorrow sometime. I will change the title of this entry to let everyone know a winner has been announced. Thanks to everyone for playing. You have helped us more than you know!

Last edited:
I decided to do the Tangled PODM first then we will offer the Tinker Bell Paris PTN next I think... (Yes we are saving the Stitch for last!) We might run another smaller 25 spot you pick em game first with several PODM's when this one is done. I am still trying to decide.... I hate making decisions... LOL Which would you all like to see next?

I'm a sucker for PoDM, so I'd say that game... And I love your games (I think I've participated in all but one so far)

Look for it to happen tomorrow sometime. I will change the title of this entry to let everyone know a winner has been announced

Oh I'm excited! :hsd: I like the sound of the smaller PODM game and may enter depending on funds and such :)

LOL OK everyone... I get the hint... LOL I will work on another game that you all pick your pins and there is more than one PODM. I am getting down to ones I really like though so I do not know how many I will offer in the next one. I will work on it in the next couple of days. Maybe I can get my mega game together by then. This one has it all! I need more really good pins though... LOL I gotta do more auctions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back