• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL (Jiminy Paris PTN)STILL NEED 1 ADDRESS, check 2ND ENTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 100 spots have now been spoken for. Since sign ups started I had to change the shipping so please read the first entry to see the changes in international shipping charges. If you no longer want to play due to the increase please let me know. Instructions on where to send your payment is in the first entry. I will update the second entry as people pay for their spots. I will also be sending out PM's to everyone letting them know it is time to pay. Remember that this pin game needed AT LEAST 100 spots for it to go. You can still sign up and pay until March 13th at midnight Disneyland time. Thank you to everyone that signed up and good luck to you all!

I don't know if I want to keep my spots now. I thought it was just for 100. I don't really like my chances when more than 100 are in the game...I'll get back to you

You are assuming more people will want to play. I am not sure the international players will still want to play due to the rise in shipping for them. Of course it is your choice but the "at least" 100 has been there since the beginning. My advise would be to wait and see if anymore people want in and we actually have 100 spots paid for before making a decision. The odds are not much different if it ends up only 101 or 102. I just want everyone that would like to play be able to. this is a really low entry fee game for the opportunity to win a really GREAT pin! All I ask is that you think about it, thanks!

Are you going to keep this thread open or are you now stopping? I thought I had read a date in March somewhere. If anyone drops out I may be able to take an additional spot or two.

Wait a sec. Is shipping $6 per ENTRY? Or per person? I have three slots, so am I paying $6 or $18? Because there's no way shipping is going to cost $18 even if you send each pin individually...

~Merlin

Ah! That makes MUCH more sense! I thought it was $5 entry and $6 shipping. Hahah! Okay, $6 per entry (including shipping) is MUCH better. Hahah! Sorry for that! My wallet and I panicked. Hhah! :3 carry on citizens!

~Merlin

Hi Rocke,
Thanks for the PM and letting me still enter. To keep the peace with everyone so that we're not going wildly over 100, I'll just take spot #101, haha. :)

Thanks all!
Melanie

I have already gotten notice where some of the over seas people may withdraw or lower their spots so I am quite sure it will all equal out in the end. Thank you for choosing to play though.

NOTE: If those of you that are international will send me your address I will try to figure out as close to actual shipping as I can and only charge you that much. I am not out to stick it to our international friends just have them cover shipping. It has really soared!

Last edited:
The list has been updated with payments received. Thank you to all that have paid. I will send the first payment PM a little later on to those that have not paid yet.

Payment sent. Thanks

JiminySig2_zps481fd870.gif

For those that are in the USA it is $6 total for one slot ($5 plus $1 shipping) so three spots would be a total of $18 including shipping.

For international shipping is $4 for a single spot. If you have signed up for more spots PM me your address and I will see if I can ship for less. In other words, if I can ship 3 pins for $10 I will charge you the $10. I am not trying to make money on these people just trying to cover shipping! In my last game a single pin almost cost me $9 to ship to the UK. Charging only $4 for shipping for one pin is like giving it to you for free! I am willing to do this because I feel bad about having to raise the shipping price in the middle of a game as it is. If I can only charge you the $1 per slot that the USA people are paying then I will do that. It depends on how many spots you are getting. I am weighing pins for the number of slots you are taking with a Paris PTN included in case you win it. That is the cost I am going with. I will take the shipping all the way down to the $1 per slot I originally posted if I can. It all depends on how many spots you are getting and where you are at. I hope this clears everything up for everyone.

Are you going to keep this thread open or are you now stopping? I thought I had read a date in March somewhere. If anyone drops out I may be able to take an additional spot or two.

The drawing for this pin will be on March 14th for the winner. People can join up until midnight my time (Disneyland time) on the 13th as long as they pay by then they will be included. If for some reason we do not have 100 paid slots by March 14th we will not have a drawing. If that happens I will have to either open up the unpaid spots or drop the game all together and refund the money. That is the only way I can think of to do it. All payments sent will be stored in the PayPal account until the drawing occurs. Nothing will be spent as we only use this account for games so it is safe, just in case. This is the only game I am running where there is money involved so that is of no concern for us either. If you have any other questions I will be glad to answer them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back