• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Halloween pin exhange [sign ups closed!]

Mine is packed and ready to be dropped off tomorrow!!! So glad my mystery pal has similar interests, hope they like the pins etc. I've put together!

Whoa, @bearcat - You were FAST on this!

I'm halfway done with my shopping now... but I'm not planning on sending the package until closer to Halloween.

Building the anticipation... :)

tumblr_mab7a0DjoV1rfwynmo1_500.gif

Can't wait!

Mine's packaged and ready to ship - hoping to make it to the post office either Friday or Saturday AM. It's humble (if not a little erratic), but I did my best to tune into this person's interests!! I hope they like it!!

Thanks,my Inbox has been weird lately,I go to save the message and it deletes,I guess I better leave it in my inbox for good,thanks again for sending,Judy

Uh oh. My laptop won't turn on so I'm forced to write this all out on my cell phone. Hopefully this works... :-/

Okay, I received a large mystery package in the mail today! And guess what? Yep! It was my Halloween gift! :-D

When I opened the box, the first thing I saw was this adorable Halloween card - purple! My favorite color...

image_zpsbf6540af.jpg

So I opened the card up, and there was this very sweet handwritten message...

image_zpsc5622b44.jpg

Thank you, Joey!! <3

Below the card was a cute little basket decorated with little acorns and felt owls...

image_zps3394b519.jpg

And inside the basket there were these two mysterious bundles...

image_zps6031c688.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j150/sorafei/dpf/image_zpsc4b5e9b0.jpg

Wrapped within one of these bundles, I found this...

image_zpsb78db63b.jpg

And in the other bundle I found this...

image_zps337559da.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both pins were from my most wanted list.

Who ever said black cats are unlucky? ;)

Thank you so much, Joey!!!!! I truly love it all. Your kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity mean so much to me. <3

Have a happy, happy Halloween!!

Joeys handwriting is amazing!! And congrats Sara! Your little Figaros are too cute!

I shipped my gift out today! I hope my "victim" likes it! :D

P.S. Had to post this... I just took a picture of my cat, who is sitting next to my new pins, because she won't take her paw off one of the Figaro's. She has never taken an interest in my pins before, but it's like she has claimed this one as her own. :)

image_zpsf70c8fb6.jpg

Look at that face. I swear she's saying "this one's mine."

Last edited:
Back