• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! June RAK In Monday's mail

ZAPPED! June RAK In Monday's mail

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So if you are going to be sending a package for this month's victim, please get it in the mail asap and lmk it is on it's way. I want this box as full as possible!!!

Thank you!!!

David

Hi Everybody :wavey:

It is time to start nominations for June's RAK attack.

For those who don't know what a RAK attack is (Random Act of Kindness). This is a wonderful thing that we do each month for a member of our family here at DPF. I take 2 weeks of nominations and then select the person who receives the most nominations. Then I announce to everybody that has signed up who the months "victim" is. Then you have around 2 weeks to gather whatever you want to send (art, tasty treats, cards or pins) to me so I can box everything up and send a large care package to the lucky person selected.

If you sign up and are unable to contribute please do not stress out about it. Everybody goes through stuff sometimes and this is supposed to be fun!!!

Here are the people who have said they want to be in:
MONTHLY:
docfish2u
imp
chipdale123
HiddenMickeys
Jrdnsmom
Cjvandever
djluster
Molly
brookepleins
Catz
disneycrazee
Zagales14
AverysFairyTale
Combatdre
TheAlyssadon
Snoffsan
Kiras_grandmother
Nettiejeanne
Orlandoismycat
mickeymousje
morue
ilovemyjacks
MMiano
Shelterkat
Bryana
mylittletyguy
mamapilly
Thel91
Rocke01
Psycho Pixie
Pin-A-Colada
Disneydan
ksnuggles

AndyM
grapesoda

AS POSSIBLE:
dawny
ElysionsPrincess
Aragorn
CheshireCat
Romancing_Train
Story
ErWing
Dalamara
King Niptune
lwrn2
Skipperella
iheartpins
chroll
tinkerbelle1956
nsingleton

BugCatcherJenna
Shendo1988
nblaughs
Goofy_Moe
abby315
starry_solo
Vixy
fireheadfred
ClanMcDuck
Firebaby22
sorapandora

If you have not signed up and want to join in please post here!!! If you have a nomination of somebody you think deserves to be nominated please PM me only, do not post here.

To everybody who joined in for May's RAK attack thank you!!!

Last edited:
Hey David, could you put me down in the "as possible" list please? I love to help out and rak but some months I wont be able too... :)
Thanks!

Hey I'd love to join in on this!

Do you want to be on the monthly list or the as possible list?

Hey David, could you put me down in the "as possible" list please? I love to help out and rak but some months I wont be able too... :)
Thanks!

I have added you. Remember, there is never any pressure to do this!!! It is supposed to be fun!!! Everybody has months where stuff comes up and nobody will think any less of anybody because it is supposed to be fun!!!

Hey David! I actually was on the monthly list when Carissa was doing it... last month got sort of crazy and I never got around to responding and telling you so. But please add me in!

You can put me on the "as possible" list! This sounds like fun but with college coming up I'm not sure which months I'll be around enough to gather up a package :3

PM send for nominees!! :)

Wooooooo! So many people are participating!! ^.^
I cannot wait to see May's RAK attack-ee's post about getting their package!!!

Sir slayer... Please add my humble name to the amazing list of members who participate in this wonderful thing...
As absent minded as I can be you may just want to put me on the list of when I remember, I mean whenever possible....

Sir slayer... Please add my humble name to the amazing list of members who participate in this wonderful thing...
As absent minded as I can be you may just want to put me on the list of when I remember, I mean whenever possible....

You are added!

I would love to join. Please put my name in

Would you like to be listed as monthly or as possible?

I believe I saw one of these RAK packages being given to someone at the Iron Man 3 Pin event at the DSF and I thought it was amazing. Pretty new over here, but If you'll have ClanMcDuck, I'd love to be a part of it!

I believe I saw one of these RAK packages being given to someone at the Iron Man 3 Pin event at the DSF and I thought it was amazing. Pretty new over here, but If you'll have ClanMcDuck, I'd love to be a part of it!

I believe you did see a RAK attack in person. Of course we would be very happy to include you!!! Do you want to be listed as Monthly or as possible?

Hey David! I actually was on the monthly list when Carissa was doing it... last month got sort of crazy and I never got around to responding and telling you so. But please add me in!

please add me to the list of "as possible" :)

You can put me on the "as possible" list! This sounds like fun but with college coming up I'm not sure which months I'll be around enough to gather up a package :3

Sorry all, I missed these, I will get you added!

I'm not sure I know the difference between the two. haha

The difference is monthly means you plan to join in every month, as possible is I let you know who it is and if you are able to participate you do.

Back