• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! June RAK In Monday's mail

ZAPPED! June RAK In Monday's mail
The next two packages arrived from these wonderful members:

Rachel Jacobs
Jennna Roberts

Thank you to everybody who has sent in your items. This is going to be a great package!!!

So glad you got my package. xx

I'd love to be a part of this. It sounds amazing! I'm new here, but even in my short time I've seen how much everyone cares!

Today's update:

Carla Vandever
dawny
molly (who is Valerie McGuire?) you are trying to confuse me and it doesn't take much.

Today, I received a package from Lisa Avery. If I have not added your name here please post here so I know who still has packages coming in.

I do know that Kiras_grandmother has a package on the way, anybody else?

To everybody who contributed to June's RAK attack, THANK YOU!!! It will be in the mail tomorrow July 15th going priority mail flat rate box. Everything that everybody sent barely fit into the box!!!

You all ROCK!!!!

WOW! The RAK was MEEE!!!!! All I can say is WOW! Thank you so much everyone! I am making a thread now to celebrate! This is insane....
:eek: :shock::hsd::shock:

Back