• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! June RAK In Monday's mail

What's the monthly one!?!? Where I send something monthly?

To tell the truth, there isn't much difference. Those who want to be monthly are planning on sending something every month, those who sign up the other way will send stuff when they can. Both lists get the same information.

I have sent out the pm's for this month's victim.

Morue and MMiano, please empty some room in your pm boxes so I can send you the info.

David

If you are participating in this month's rak attack please get your packages in the mail this week and let me know they are on their way!!!

Thank you!!!

David

I have received packages from the following people:
Cassy Cane
Nora Beth Rigney
Dawn Warren
Isabel Pargana
Maya H
Cheryl Rosado

There is a chance I might have received more packages, I have a large mail container full of LBE's that I still have to go through (tomorrow).

See, I already missed 3:
Darlene
Monkey and Coyote (ilovemyjacks)
Alex (ElysionsPrincess)

Last edited:
The next two packages arrived from these wonderful members:

Rachel Jacobs
Jennna Roberts

Thank you to everybody who has sent in your items. This is going to be a great package!!!

Back