• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! May's RAK is boxed up and will be mailed on June 3rd

ZAPPED! May's RAK is boxed up and will be mailed on June 3rd

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
RAK = Random Act of Kindness!!!

Having been one of the early recipients of a RAK attack I am now taking over the job of ringleader of this wonderful happening until Romancing_Train (Carissa) decides she would like the position back.

So here is the plan: please pm your nominations for May's RAK attack victim. I will give everybody until April 30th to send me nominations and then announce the victim on May 1st. Then I will need everybody to mail their packages so that I receive them by May 25th so I can then turn around and send the victim the package out by the end of May.

From then after I will accept nominations from the 15th of the month until the end of the month for the next victim. I will then announce the victim and give everybody 3 weeks to send me anything they feel able to send me for the victim and get the package out to the victim the following week.

Here is what I need from everybody.

Nominations!!!
Who wants to be involved.
Do you want to be involved every month or just a one time thing.

Now is our chance to get this wonderful life changing (it was for me) event happening again.

Carissa I hope you are okay with me stepping in.

I hope everybody is okay with this.

I am always open to any ideas on how to make this better!!!

Please pm me the nominations, do not post them here. It is supposed to be a surprise.

Should have posted this info also.

Here is how it works. People nominate somebody they feel could use some love from the DPF family. Either they are doing really good things here and deserve to be recognized or they are having a rough time and they could use some love. Everybody who wants to contribute anything from pins (I know obvious) to art, to cookies or even just a note to say "Hi I appreciate you being here" can be sent to me. I will then in turn package up everything and send it to the person who gets the most nominations. Think of it as a great care package that goes to a member of our family here.

It doesn't need to be grail worthy, just something to let the person know there are people out there that care about them and want them to know it.

If you have any other questions feel free to email me at docfish2u@gmail.com. I have a feeling my inbox is going to get very full very fast.

Lmk if you want to contribute one time or monthly please.

Thank you for helping out!!!

David

Here is the list of monthly people. If I misunderstood please let me know! There is nothing wrong with doing it as you can!!!

MONTHLY:
docfish2u
pargani received
chipdale123 received
HiddenMickeys received
Jrdnsmom
Cjvandever received
djluster
Molly
brookepleins
Catz
disneycrazee
Zagales14 received
AverysFairyTale
Combatdre
TheAlyssadon received
Snoffsan received
Kiras_grandmother received
Nettiejeanne received
Orlandoismycat
mickeymousje
morue received
ilovemyjacks received
nblaughs
MMiano received
Shelterkat received
Bryana
mylittletyguy
mamapilly
Thel91
Rocke01
Psycho Pixie

AS POSSIBLE:
dawny
ElysionsPrincess
Aragorn
CheshireCat
Romancing_Train
Story received
ErWing received
Dalamara
King Niptune
lwrn2 received
Skipperella
iheartpins
chroll received
tinkerbelle1956 received
nsingleton
sorapandora

Last edited:
How fun!! :D Congrats on the new position! I gotta think of someone to nominate.... Then you will get a PM from me! :D

I am in! Pickins are getting thin.. but I still got some goods! :) Please put me down for each month.. I will do what I can! :) Hopefully with 3 jobs.. I can get back on top !! :) Thanks David for doing this! Carissa is amazing.. you have BIG shoes to fill! :) I know you can do it!

I dont have alot of pins but i would be in to send pins monthly atleast for now..

Please everybody remember, it does not have to be pins!!! Some of the best things I received were the art that others made me. It meant a lot that people thought enough of me to spend their valuable time making something special for me!!!

I don't have a whole lot of pins, but I'll do every month. On some I'll send pin(s), and on others I'll send other goodies.

Hi ,I've been involved most months since I joined,usually i send bubble wrap,jiffy bags and pins
let me know if you need anything this month
rose xx
thank you for taking this over

Back