• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! May's RAK is boxed up and will be mailed on June 3rd

ZAPPED! May's RAK is boxed up and will be mailed on June 3rd
Hi! I don't really have any extra pins to give but I will send cards or something nice monthly! :)

Just a note for David and everyone here to help him out...

PUT YOUR USERNAME ON EVERYTHING OMG.

Thank you for this great advice!!! If your username is on your donation the victim will know who it is from also.

This is very important!!! Which ever way you sign up to be part of this, it is suppose to be fun for everybody. If you sign up for monthly and you can not contribute for whatever reason DO NOT STRESS ABOUT IT!!!

This is just to be nice to people here on the forum. Stuff happens to everybody. It is not meant to cause anybody any stress at any point. You will not be letting anybody down if you are unable to contribute in a particular month. Just pm me to let me know that you can not do it that month. Then you can contribute any of the following months you are able.

Thank you to everybody who has already signed up to help and for those who have sent nominations to me. Still lots of time for more nominations.

Please remember, donations do not need to be pins!!! Be creative if you can!!!

For the same reason as some, put me down as "when possible" because I'm not going to be in the loop much over the summer because I'm going travelling. But I would love to do what I can. :) ill pm you with a nominee too!!! Thanks David. You're a star :)

-Charlie

For the same reason as some, put me down as "when possible" because I'm not going to be in the loop much over the summer because I'm going travelling. But I would love to do what I can. :) ill pm you with a nominee too!!! Thanks David. You're a star :)

-Charlie

Thank you for joining in!!! No I am not a star, just a guy who is trying to do for others what was done for him. It is only possible with the great members who have signed up to help out.

I have been wanting to join in on this for forevers and I think I can finally join in! Please put me down for next much and then as often as possible ^.^ PM-ing you!

I'm excited! This is awesome! I told Sir David that I've been a part of quite a few forums throughout the years. Not one has had such amazing and caring people like everyone here. Zaps, PIF's, RAK's...just amazing. I can't wait to get to know everyone here.

I'm excited! This is awesome! I told Sir David that I've been a part of quite a few forums throughout the years. Not one has had such amazing and caring people like everyone here. Zaps, PIF's, RAK's...just amazing. I can't wait to get to know everyone here.

Hi Pilly, great way to introduce yourself!!! Thank you for being here and joining in on the fun!!!!

Hi David! Please sign me up for MONTHLY as well! :D

Thank you!!! Why am I not surprised you signed up? Must be because I know you are so fantastic!!!

Please add me in for "as possible" please... Hopefully in a few months I'll able to do more :D

Please feel free to join in when you can!!! I never want anybody to feel pressure to contribute. Life can get in the way sometimes, I hate it when it does, but it does to almost everybody.
Please remember, contributions can be anything, from art to tasty treats to pins!!! It truly is the thought that counts. It is amazing at how much it means to people that there are others out there that care about them!!! I speak from experience!!!

​Thank you to everybody who has signed up for this!!!

Back