• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! May's RAK is boxed up and will be mailed on June 3rd

ZAPPED! May's RAK is boxed up and will be mailed on June 3rd
Hey David! I didn't realize we had to sign up again. Put me down for monthly. Thanks!

Hey David! I didn't realize we had to sign up again. Put me down for monthly. Thanks!

Hi Darlene, I wanted to start fresh with a new list an let everybody sign up who wanted to. I didn't want to assume anything. :D

Last few hours for nominations. PM's will go out tomorrow night so please make room in your inbox's!!!

Put me down as when possible also, but did Aprils and doing May's . June is my birthday month and I'd rather give then receive, so I'm in for June as well. July, August & September are my iffy months. Vacations, parks & zoo with grand daughter, grand daughters birthday in August, September WDW trip, but I will try my best to be involved.

I have pm'd everybody the information. If for some reason you signed up and didn't get it please pm me.

Thank you to everybody who sent me nominations and to those who can help out with this great happening.

David

Last edited:
tumblr_mekogyauf11rrt0q3.gif

So excited!! Thanks for organizing this, gramps!! You're awesome!

I was unable to send what I was going to send to the destination to be mailed out to the rak'ee, so I think I will mail it out eventually on my own to their address.. x.x
Financial situations, yeah...

I'm not sure about pins, but I could help out with art! I'm still a newbie and don't have a whole lot of valuable pins to give out. I have been told I'm a pretty topnotch artist though! Please let me know if I can help by pm or here on the boards.

I was unable to send what I was going to send to the destination to be mailed out to the rak'ee, so I think I will mail it out eventually on my own to their address.. x.x
Financial situations, yeah...

Jenna, please pm me!!!

I'm not sure about pins, but I could help out with art! I'm still a newbie and don't have a whole lot of valuable pins to give out. I have been told I'm a pretty topnotch artist though! Please let me know if I can help by pm or here on the boards.

I love getting art!!! It is one of my favorite things to be zapped with!!! There is time if you want to join in for this month or you can sign up to join in next month. Please pm me and we can talk about it!!!

I will be marking the packages received on the original post when I receive your packages. I have received the first one.

Back