• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! May's RAK is boxed up and will be mailed on June 3rd

I mailed mine out on May 17th!

Thank you!!!

Oh no!! Is it too late to send out on the 21st? I don't know if I will finish but I am still in Florida!

Enjoy your trip and you can mail when you get back home even as late as the 25th and it should be here no problem!

Put me down for when possible :)

I will add you, thank you for joining, remember it does not have to be a pin(s), it can be art or treats from your area or even a card telling the person how glad you are they are in this community!!!

Hi David! Should be able to mail out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

No problem, you are not the only one running behind :D

​I am also taking nominations for June!!!

If you have sent me a package for may and I do not have you listed as received please pm me!!! If I have everybody s packages I will get them boxed up and mailed this weekend.

Thank you!!!

David

Back