• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New paris pins added come lookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
New paris pins added come lookie

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Heya Everyone we decided to list a few of our traders up here to see if we can get any interest.

We are mainly looking for Hollie's Tangled collection, I would also be looking for certain Black Cauldron and SitS pins plus anything from our wants.

We have decided to try and update some of our traders so let us know if you are interested and we will take a look through your traders, or make us an offer :)

Just to list a few of our better traders, We also have some PoDMs to trade but these have not been listed below. If you are interested either post on here or send us a PM and we will try and respond asap :). As I said have a look at other traders as well thank you :)

pin78743
Pin 78743: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - Carl as a boy Only
Pin 24729: Disney Auctions - Postcard Series #2 (Hades)

pin95842
Pin 95842: Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams- Tangled
Pin 48504: Disney Auctions - Stitch Invasion Set (Sleeping Beauty)

Pin 33857: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lilo & Stitch as Belle & Beast
Pin 36573: DLR - Featured Artist Collection 2005 - Cody Reynolds (Sleeping Beauty) Jumbo/Spinner
Pin 93680: Cast Exclusive - Grand Opening 2012 - Be Our Guest Restaurant
Pin 78746: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - Kevin and Russell Only

Here are SOME of our PODM scenes:
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
I adore the aurora pin but I only have one of your wants… it is a PODM though.
Let me know if you are interested and I can email you a picture of the scene.

Im interested in the Stitch invasion one (48504) :)

Feel free to look at my traders/collection :)
I think they are up to date, lol

WOW! I'm totally stunned at the Stitch Invasion pin. I know I have absolutely nothing worth that pin's caliber, but best of luck in your trades! You have some amazing pins!

You have this pin I need: Pin 95186: DS - UK - Finding Nemo - Darla

Want to try and work something out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back