• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New paris pins added come lookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
New paris pins added come lookie
WAHHHHHHH!!!!! :shock: !@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&

U HAVE MY IDEAL BAMBI SCENE!!!! :eek2: >< *falls over*

So... what pins are u looking for for Bambi if ur longer collect PoDMs??? I gotta try!! LOL

WAHHHHHHH!!!!! :shock: !@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&

U HAVE MY IDEAL BAMBI SCENE!!!! :eek2: >< *falls over*

So... what pins are u looking for for Bambi if ur longer collect PoDMs??? I gotta try!! LOL

We are trying to obtain Hollie's Tangled grails, this is the main reason we decided to stop collecting PODMs. We also collect Black Cauldron, Ariel and Sword in the Stone ( I do like Prince Phillip and Aurora as well)

We are trying to obtain Hollie's Tangled grails, this is the main reason we decided to stop collecting PODMs. We also collect Black Cauldron, Ariel and Sword in the Stone ( I do like Prince Phillip and Aurora as well)

Ah I see; that makes alot of sense of bc Tangled and PoDM pins run a pretty penny (or three ~.x) lol. Ok good to know :) I shall search for those pins for u and hopefully come back w/ an offer in the near future if Bambi isn't snagged up by then hehe. It's a really great scene u guys are going to get some great offers for it :)

Oh and sidenote: I watched Black Cauldron for the very 1st time 2 weeks ago. It is a very cute movie! :3 I think Gurgi is Disney's Original Stitch lol His mannerisms are very similar. And I thought the animation of the Horned King was very cool!! It is a shame they're aren't very many pins for the movie though :/

Oh dearest Hollie and Karl... I wish you many sprinkles of good luck with this! I'm interested in your PODMs.... but I doubt I have anything you want/need. Please look over my owns/trades and let me know though!

Huggles,
Savannah

I have a SITS PODM if you are interested send me a PM and I can send you the scene. I like several of the PODMs, your Stitch pin and the BATB cast pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back