• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New paris pins added come lookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was interested in the Fantasia PODM or Pin 40856: DLR - Featured Artist Collection 2005 - Chad Miller - Buckets of Trouble (Sorcerer Mickey) Jumbo. ​Let me know if I have anything you are interested in!

Hi there! Would you be willing to look at my traders and see if you see anything for this one?

Pin 1949: Germany ProPin - Hercules Set (Megara and Hercules Hugging)

I was interested in the Fantasia PODM or Pin 40856: DLR - Featured Artist Collection 2005 - Chad Miller - Buckets of Trouble (Sorcerer Mickey) Jumbo. ​Let me know if I have anything you are interested in!

hey there, i dont see anything this time, maybe in the future :) thank you for you intrest though xxxx

Please check my traders and my collection for the BATB Opening day pin, I really really want that one!

Hollie! I want to trade with you again! :( Why are all my traders stinky!? lol
You are so close to finishing! It's amazing!
I do have one pin that you need!
Jerry Leigh Rapunzel :) Let me know what you might want to trade for it. :) You have a LOT of my wants ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back