• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! New Pin Trading Game! The Random Pin Swap.

ZAPPED! New Pin Trading Game! The Random Pin Swap.

golf4miami

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I came up with an idea for a new way to trade pins a few nights ago and after getting permission from the wonderful staff of DPF I am ready to move forward and get it started.

Each time a type of pin will be selected and everyone who wants to participate will say they are willing to put in a pin of this type. In order to get in you will post that you are willing to play in this thread and then PM me your address. Or I can give you my email and you can email it to me. (I promise to only use this address for this game, or for future zapping :) )

I will then keep track of everyone who wants to play. Once the deadline to enter has passed I will randomly assign each person a number based on how many players there are. I will announce that we are ready and each person who is playing will then post in this thread what number they want. (I won't let you pick your own number and no duplicate numbers) Once each number is chose I will PM you the address you are to send your pin to. Everyone ships their pin to the address assigned. In the end everyone gets a new pin and everyone has fun!

Basically it goes:
1. You register (send me your address)
2. Registration ends
3. I assign numbers
4. You pick a number
5. You get address and send your pin
6. You get your brand new pin in the mail :D

THIS IS A MEMBER RUN/MEMBER SPONSORED EVENT

So to keep it simple the first time these will be the rules:
Type of pin: Hidden Mickey
Registration deadline: Sunday January 23rd, 2011

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread and I will answer them as quickly as I can.

Number Member who picked it
1 AverysFairyTale
2 jjgasman
3 caligurlUCR
4 Mickey's Pin Pal
5 moo_moo_uk
6 YoSoyAhPuch
7 lwrn2
8 Donnam
10 miladymajor
11 si1328
13 JAllenWood
14 nursek8
16 tiggermickey
18 TheGrimGrinner
19 DISNEYPINS99

Remember: The pin of this first round is a HIDDEN MICKEY pin. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! As a reminder you have a week left to get in on this game. Remember to send me your address when you register or I won't know where to have people send your pin to.

Thanks!

Hey guys. Just a few more days to get into this game! I really hope we can get some more people. Right now we have 12 signed up. Just remember to send me your address.

We now have 14 people who are in for this game and everyone has sent me their addresses. :D

We still have two more days to get in though so hopefully we'll get a couple more. Come on and play guys!

Alright everyone. I think everyone that wants to be in this game is in and has sent me their address. We have a total of 19 players. I will put the numbers into the first post and will update it as people pick their numbers. Once you pick your number I will send you the address of the person who I randomly assigned that number. Hopefully we can make it so that everyone has picked a number and sent their pin by Friday.

Good luck everyone! You can post what number you want in this thread.

Back