• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! New Pin Trading Game! The Random Pin Swap.

Hey Judy. We have a total of 19 players. So unfortunately you can't pick number 20. I can give you 19 though if you want?

Golf, it would be helpful if, when you sent us the name and address, you also sent us their DPF name/Pinpics ID so we can see if it might be possible to send our recipient something they need or want.

Golf, it would be helpful if, when you sent us the name and address, you also sent us their DPF name/Pinpics ID so we can see if it might be possible to send our recipient something they need or want.

Good idea. I've had a few people PM me asking for that info. I was just trying to keep it as informal as possible... but it would be better if you are able to, to send a want.

Judy. We have a total of 19 players. The list of the 19 numbers and what numbers are available is in the first post of this thread.

Thanks

To anyone who still wants to play. I'm sorry but I've already turned away a few people. I just don't think it'd be fair considering we have had a lot of people pick numbers already. Please keep an eye out though because this one is going well enough that I'll probably do another one with a different theme in February.

To those of you who haven't picked a number yet. What are you waiting for! Get in on the fun!

Ryan

Hey guys. I really don't want to have to do this, but in order to make sure everyone's pins get to them in a timely manner I would like all of them mailed by Friday. So if you haven't picked a number please do. I would really rather not assign numbers as it goes against the spirit of the game.

Ryan

Back