• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! New Pin Trading Game! The Random Pin Swap.

I have dished out the rest of the numbers to people in order to move the game along and make sure everyone gets their pin in a timely manner.

If you want to post what you get in this thread than go ahead! I got my pin today and could not be happier with it as it goes with my starting pirates collection well.

pin59028th72

Thanks for everyone who played and I can't wait to see what pins you get!

I got this one.

Thank you Jeff for trying to find an Ariel pin, but I know there are not many out there.
This was fun!
Donna

I got an awesome Dalmation pin! First Dalmation pin that I have. Must....resist....urge....to get....more. >_<

My wife really loved it. She's a totaly puppy person. :) Thank you so much mystery person in the UK. :D

Sent mine out but haven't seen that person post. Haven't gotten anything either. Patience Patience!!

Ha ha ha ha i must have had a blonde moment as i have just spotted that we were suppose to send hidden Mickeys ha ha ha ha oh well silly me i will read that next time lol

Mine went out today. I am sorry for getting it out so late :(... I was so sick this week, I didn't even go through my pin mail. Just made it through the mail today. But my pin went out today.

I am glad you got it!

NurseK8,

I had a feeling that was your address label! And I hate to tell you this, but I owned the pin for all of, oh, maybe 5 minutes, before my 10 year old son spotted it and claimed it for himself! :lol:

NurseK8,

I had a feeling that was your address label! And I hate to tell you this, but I owned the pin for all of, oh, maybe 5 minutes, before my 10 year old son spotted it and claimed it for himself! :lol:
LOL, Dont you love it when your kids see a pin and say MINE MINE MINE?! my daughter does that too sometimes!

Back