• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! New Pin Trading Game! The Random Pin Swap.

ZAPPED! New Pin Trading Game! The Random Pin Swap.
Hey Lisa,

I have sent the person who was supposed to send you a message to see what's going on. Maybe they just forgot? I'm sure we'll get this all sorted out. Is anyone else missing their pin?

Thanks,
Ryan

Hey there Tabby. As far as I know Lisa is the last one to get her pin. So once I have everything straightened out with that situation I will be starting another round. Hopefully by the end of the week. :D

In fact if any of you have any suggestions for the next round feel free to post or send me a PM

Ryan

Last edited:
Back