• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
LoL Calvin, you can have whichever one you would like, just let us know what your final decision is. :)

Calvin has let me know via PM that he's taking and locking number 4. Since nothing else remaining would be for my collection, I will pass on stealing from someone and will just take whatever is left in the end. I choose my son Andrew(2spongey6) to go next. I will text him. :) I hope everyone has enjoyed this little side game so far!

I got a text back from Andrew saying that he's nowhere near a computer, so we will take this back up tomorrow. Let's say noonish ;) Sleep well, happy new year and be safe!

This game is a lot of fun to watch! Just when you think you are safe and have just barely escaped with your pins...

tumblr_lmswb8jmwL1qjt9p1o1_500.gif

Boom! Someone comes along and steals them! Haha. Can't wait to watch the next one! Perhaps with some popcorn. ;)

Hello! :) I hope everybody had a WONDERFUL New Year's Eve!

I am sorry for making everybody wait! I would like to choose to steal #18 from CMR626.
Sorry!

Oh my word! This is still going on! Bahahahahahahahaha! So, I guess we will get everyone info as to where to send our pins and to whom when this is over??

I was just thinking the same thing! It's been fun watching the extended stealing game hehe. My pins are ready to be sent out to my fellow pin recipient :) :) :)

Happy new year everyone. I have texted cmr626 to let her know it's her turn. She can either take the pin Andrew had before, she can take the wildcard, or see if there's something else to steal.

Sorry about the wait ya'll - was helping my kid sister put up the pins she got for Christmas :)

And I think I'll just swap pins with Andrew, as I reallllllllllllly like that hearse! lol

Which leaves it up to you Ms. Echo as to whether or not to steal or take the wild card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back