• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! November 2012 RAK Attack

ZAPPED! November 2012 RAK Attack

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Welcome to the November 2012 RAK Attack!

A RAK is a Random Act of Kindness, and a RAK Attack is this group of participants mailing some sort of surprise to a ‘victim’ who is selected by nominations through private messages sent by you. Please try to send the name/user name of the DPF member and their address (if available) when you sign up. (Please one nominee, per person.)

This is not a popularity contest it is simply our small way of spreading cheer in our little community. This particular RAK is intended for members of DPF. If you have friends in need of a RAK feel free to open a new thread and let us know, there's always someone to step up and contribute.

One person per month, not the same person in a year. A list is maintained to assure no repeats. If you nominate someone who is ineligible I will send you a private message to send in alternate nominations. The RAK host (me) cannot be RAKed.

Who to nominate and why?
Any member who is going through a rough time and could use a smile, who has been especially helpful or accommodating, the victim does not have to be a participant in the monthly RAK, just any member of DPF.

What to Send On a RAK Attack
Anything Goes: Pins, Arty bits, cards, Handwritten written wishes on handmade or pretty stationary, Handmade stationary, Candy, cookies, Stickers, Books, Artwork, Encouraging words, Poetry, favorite quotes. You decide what to send based on how much time you have and what your budget is, look to the supplies you already have and all it will cost you is a stamp.

How Do I participate?:
1. Post in this thread to sign up

2. PM me a one member nomination and their address, if you have this info, it is extremely helpful. This information is always kept secret from the participants so do not ask. (If you don't have anyone to nominate, that's OK, you can still play!) DO NOT POST WHO YOU VOTED FOR IN THE THREAD PLEASE.

3. I will PM you all with the address of the RAK recipient.

Expect to see this info around the 27th-30th of October. You can only receive this information from the host (me) so please do not ask others.

This is a surprise! Please do not tell the RAK recipient-let them find out in the mail.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Remember, the RAK is to bring a smile to somebody and show them we care.

All participants welcomed! Nominations accepted until the 25th of October

List of People Participating this month:
-MilkyRecieved!
-lwrn2Recieved!
-dawny Recieved!
-mickeymosuje ---->move to everymonth in DEC
-big red Playing Next Month
-King Neptune
-torianne-2008 Recieved!
-thel91 Recieved!
-BugCatcherJenna Recieved!
-rubyslipperedgoddess Sending herself

Memebers signed up for EVERY Month!
-Romancing_Train
-Psycho Pixie Recieved!
-disneycrazee Recieved!
-5titch Playing later
-nsingleton Playing later
-sorapandora Recieved!
-peterpanlovvaRecieved!
-chipdale123 Recieved!
-Agentofanarchy Sending themselves
-Vixy Recieved!
-MiMiano
-docfish2u Recieved!
-mahirii -Will be playing next month
-twins10101Recieved!
-mylittleguyRecieved!
-VillainousGoof
-Mupghle Recieved!
-Rocke01 Recieved!
-impeyan Recieved!
-doodlebug86 Recieved!
-disxarRecieved!
-Catz (starts next month)

Last edited:
please sign me up and i guess i'll wait to hear from you who the "victim is
love love love this idea carissa you little sweetheart! xo xo

When my health is a bit better and when I don't have to go to hospital often anymore I would love to sign up to.
But at the moment my mom helps me get my packages out and for this I would love to make/send something special :)
So nice you're doing this! :)

I know it isn't up now, but I would like to participate for the month December, so I have enough time to get something nice together :) Hope that this is possible? Because this is so nice to do :)

I'll add you to the every month list. When I send out the winner pm, you can tell me if you'd still like to play or not :3 That's what some other people have done :D (Otherwise I won't remeber unless you sign up again!)

Back