• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! November 2012 RAK Attack

I wanted everyone to know I repacked their things in ziplock baggies unless it was already nicely packed. And then I put the nicely packed ones in a zip lock baggie :D 20 gifts in one box! (I photo-shoped names and big spoilers out ._. )

Don't worry, it's not leaving in this box!

Rak_Attack_Box_Nov.jpg

I wanted everyone to know I repacked their things in ziplock baggies unless it was already nicely packed. And then I put the nicely packed ones in a zip lock baggie :D 20 gifts in one box! (I photo-shoped names and big spoilers out ._. )

Rak_Attack_Box_Nov.jpg

That looks like a ton of stuff :) (enter user name here) is going to be soooo happy! :)

Rak_Attack_Box_Nov.jpg
OOoOooo! Hopefully this will bring a HUGE smile on
's face! Can't wait!

Also, did you find out what's going on from the vet yet?

Back