• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! November 2012 RAK Attack

ZAPPED! November 2012 RAK Attack
So when do you send out the victim notice? I am a little pumped up to be a part of this from the other side!!!

Usually about the 28th of the month. So in about a week!

For all the new people to the month, if you'd like to nominate someone just send me a pm and any questions :D I don't bite *w*

Adding everyone :D

As I'm unemployed and in my own financial destitution, I will just sign up for this month, but I have someone who could REALLY use the cheering up. Romancing_Train, this is such a wonderful and thoughtful idea.

Like I tell everyone, play when you can, and when you get the pm latter in the month, if you can't send anything that's okay, just let me know. This is a gift to people who need it and to people who deserve it, to tell them thankyou, you have a friend or that people appreciate you, it should NOT be stressful on the givers or receiver!

Like I tell everyone, play when you can, and when you get the pm latter in the month, if you can't send anything that's okay, just let me know. This is a gift to people who need it and to people who deserve it, to tell them thankyou, you have a friend or that people appreciate you, it should NOT be stressful on the givers or receiver!
:hug: Thank you so much for doing this, and would love to play every month with the beginning of the month December so I have some time to add something I can make myself etc.. :)

I would like to sign up for every month. I may have to wait until December to start but send me a notice for November and I will try. I am disabled and on a fixed income without much wiggle room but we always find a way to give. We love being a part of these types of things. LOL It is just good pin karma!

Last edited:
I will add all of you after my shower!

We are now closed for nominations and I will be sending out our Rakee's name later tonight! Or early tomorrow....boyfriend is home for the weekend xD

-dawny Recieved!
-thel91 Recieved!
-BugCatcherJenna Recieved!
-Psycho Pixie Recieved!
-chipdale123 Recieved!
-docfish2u Recieved!
-Rocke01 Recieved!
-impeyan Recieved!
-doodlebug86 Recieved!

Thanks for posting you received my little package. I was a bit concerned you would not get it in time.

No worries. As long as I know it is sent I will wait for it! I know it takes longer on the box as a whole, but it fixes the problem that if I don't wait I'll have to send out extra packages!

Recieved twins10101 and peterpanlovva today!

Back