• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! November 2012 RAK Attack

ZAPPED! November 2012 RAK Attack
This must be so amazing and would love to see their face when they get the RAK Attack.
I mean by getting a zap from someone will brighten your day or week or even a whole year, and this from so many member must make you feel very special I think. Can't wait to see the persons reply on here :D

This must be so amazing and would love to see their face when they get the RAK Attack.
I mean by getting a zap from someone will brighten your day or week or even a whole year, and this from so many member must make you feel very special I think. Can't wait to see the persons reply on here :D

It is quite humbling to know there are people out there who care enough to do something very special for you. It is an amazing feeling I hope everybody gets to enjoy at one time or another!!!

That RAK has arrived! BUT she has decided to keep it and not open it until Christmas! She'll be making a thankyou later on though :D

But oh god it arrived safely...I was dying D,;

That is so awesome! I love that she is waiting for Christmas. I unfortunately didn't get aboard the project for November.. but I Can't wait to see the reaction! SO.. if anyone is close.. PLEASE video it! LOL..

Back