• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ok its FINALLY happening, DPF'ing around the world! IMG HEAVY get involved!

ZAPPED! Ok its FINALLY happening, DPF'ing around the world! IMG HEAVY get involved!
And before he will leave us he also asked if he could see our collections. It can almost be a game to see if you can find Freddie in all pictures. :)

Alvas Ariel pins
IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

Idas Belle collection:

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

My Frozen (or actually the Anna and Elsa ones are the girls and only the Olaf ones are mine)and Minnie collections.

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

My Disney top hat collection:
IMG_2648.jpg

And last but not least my Olaf collection :D

IMG_2638.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as Freddie enjoyed his stay here but now its time to move along to see other countries and cities.

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeeeeee what wonderful pics, Snoffsan! I love the bike video too! Also you all have great collections. :)

Can't wait to see where Freddie goes next!

Hey guys! Long time no chat!

Look who decided to stop by, up here in Maine...

PinellopeNinpin01_zpskujde7qe.png

I think she brought the rain with her! Ack! But that's okay - I'm excited to have her around for a little while! Hopefully we can get a couple of trips in this week during my vacation to snap some photos at various places!

Oh yeah, and the pin she came with is ADORABLE! It's Treelo from Bear in the Big Blue House! I remember watching that show when it first came out, but boy I have not thought about it in ages! Such a cutie! She also brought me a nifty Gators keychain!

(Pssst... thanks, Purplemandms! ^^)

Just an update! We're going out this morning for another couple of shots, and then hopefully Pinellope will be on her way to her next destination sometime the beginning of this coming week! Hmm, who to choose...

Photos, finally!

Apologies for the delay! I was hoping to do some more stuff with her, but I think that Pinellope is anxious to head out to a warmer climate by now, haha! So here is what we were able to see last week during my vacation (when it wasn't raining like mad)!

DPFTravel01_zps6mkkqnfz.png

On our initial outing, we went to the Maine Wildlife Park in search of the elusive Maine moose, but ended up running into some pretty nifty tree stump art that we both couldn't help but stop and stare at for a while first!

DPFTravel02_zpstlridwc9.png

We finally did find the moose! ...but I think the deer was way more interested in Pinellope than he was!

DPFTravel03_zpsau08a7xj.png

Next we went to go see the famous Portland Head Light in Cape Elizabeth!

DPFTravel04_zpsvfzekuxg.png

There were some really cool remnants of an old stone mansion not too far away in Fort Williams Park!

DPFTravel05_zpskdalslmu.png

And of course, the remnants of the fort itself!

Now, I may be able to snag a couple more photos, show her my silly work-in-progress collection(s) and introduce her to a good friend of mine before she takes off tomorrow, but I do hope that she enjoyed her stay in the Pine Tree State of Maine!

I am thinking she will enjoy someplace sunnier next!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Freddie has arrived in England! He's just sleeping it off right now but later this week I will take him out and about to see the sights!

I sent Pinellope out a few weeks ago - the tracking said that she arrived at her next destination, but I haven't heard any news? I will contact the person that I sent her to and make sure they really did get her.

Found out that Pinellope is safe! Her new friend is out of town on business, but they got confirmation from their housesitter that she had arrived! So it may be a bit still before any new pictures - not sure when they will be home? But glad to know that she made it, haha!

I will be posting some pics of Pinellope this weekend! Sorry for the delay. We are having some gorgeous weather...she might even make a trip out to an army firing range!!!! We will see?!?!!?!

Oh my gosh, you're from Maine?? Me too, originally, been in RI for a couple years now, but whatever haha. What part of Maine are you from?? I never find pin traders from Maine!

Hey guys! Long time no chat!

Look who decided to stop by, up here in Maine...

PinellopeNinpin01_zpskujde7qe.png

I think she brought the rain with her! Ack! But that's okay - I'm excited to have her around for a little while! Hopefully we can get a couple of trips in this week during my vacation to snap some photos at various places!

Oh yeah, and the pin she came with is ADORABLE! It's Treelo from Bear in the Big Blue House! I remember watching that show when it first came out, but boy I have not thought about it in ages! Such a cutie! She also brought me a nifty Gators keychain!

(Pssst... thanks, Purplemandms! ^^)

i'm really sorry i haven't posted any photos of Freddie yet but i'm really not well at the moment sorry . i will take photos of him on his travels as soon as i get better. i hope you will please be patient with me ,thank you . oh by the way who do i send him onto when he's finished his vacation here ? , please pm me ,thanks from Sabrina .

Back