• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can submit a PODM up until the 15th of this month. We have come to learn that it takes days to collect PODM information for research from various traders across the globe. We also have to collect real names and addresses so we can distribute to sender of the original PODM at end of game to the receipiant. We also need to collect cell phones so we can text you during the marathon game if you are next to pick or if someone just stole your PODM. At this point of course you can pick another mystery number or steal a PODM from someone else who already opened up a revealed PODM.

We can submit until the 15th right?

How do you go about judging the value of the PODM based on the scene? For example, I paid $65 for my Beast frame from BaTB. I have seen similar cels sell from between $40-$80.
I'm just curious before I decide to submit! :) Fun idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back