• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submitted my PoDM and info to Echo but haven't heard from her yet. I know she has been going through alot with the passing of her cat Jellybean. Should I wait for her response or send my PM to either Pin-A-Colada or AnotherMadHatterFan?

Mali87, giver her another day to respond.... I can see how it would easily get lost in the inbox with as many Pm's are being sent for this game. If she doesn't get back with you tomorrow afternoon, Pin-a-colada or myself would be more than happy to help you. It's not a competition amongst us to see who gets the most players into the game. We just didn't want one person getting overwhelmed with so many people sending Pm's when the load could easily be spread out.

Ok gotcha thanks for the prompt reply :) I guess I'm kinda antsy even though we won't know our PoDMs until after the 15th haha. I'm praying to the Pin Gods for a Peter Pan PoDM on this one :x: lol

I'm sorry to those that have submitted to me and were forced to wait on me! I'll try and be better from now on, but I will be away this weekend so I will respond to all PMs sent between Thursday and Sunday, next Monday! All PMs I receive until Thursday morning will be answered before then. If you are planning on sending me a PM between Thursday and Sunday and don't want to wait, feel free to send it to AnotherMadHatterFan or Pin-A-Colada instead. Like it was stated before, this isn't a competition between us! I'm trying to keep myself busy so I don't dwell on the passing of my baby Jellybean, and sometimes that means I'm not at home(though this weekend's thing has been planned for a year, hehe). Thank you everyone for understanding!

I just came back from Disneyland (though still a bit busy with work and stuff so haven't been very active on the forums). I saw this thread and am interested since you know me... podms all the way. I re-read the 1st post twice and i'm still a bit confused.

• Are the pictures on the 1st post just examples? Or are they actual podms up for grabs?
  • Are specific podm scenes accepted since it says you guys are looking for podms that are wanted by most members or are any scenes acceptable as long as they have characters in them?
  • What happens if you submit more than 1 podm? Is your name shown up more than once on the list then?
  • I scanned through the thread and noticed some people said that they can't participate cause they don't have enough podms? Is there a limit of some sort?
  • I also want to know the answer to ElysionsPrincess's question as to judging the value of podms since I'm sure some scenes have certain ranges

After I understand this game more, since I've never participated in any of the elephant gift exchange, I might or might not decide to play :>

I will attempt to answer your question in the order they were received.

1 -The PODM's on page one are just examples that were added when I created the thread. There is at least one PODM submitted that is similiar to the ones I posted on page one.

2 - Any scene with a character is accepted though we have asked to take into consideration your DPF community and think of PODM's that you would like to receive if you were the recipiant but again any character from the movie. Once a character has been accepted say for example a PODM of Nana getting ready to float no other floating Nana's will be accepted. The only exception is highly wanted PODM's say for example a scene of Cinderella then we will accept multiples.

3 - Only one PODM is accepted per player, no exceptions here.

4 - When some individuals said that they don't have enough PODM's they meant that they had their one keeper but no extra's to play the game or they had no PODM's at all.

5 - The value of PODM's are placed due to the average current sold price on eBay, not what someone currently wants for it but actual "completed" sales. We are also looking at current sold prices, what is sold for within the last 60 days not what a PODM might have sold six months ago. If the PODM is a rarer scene or one less commonly seen we take that into consideration, even newer PODM's have rarer scenes.

I hope these answers helped you in your decision. In this end we want to make this a fun and fair game for all players who are submitting PODM's. Please take a look at the prior Gift Exchange....Steal Shamelessly game we ran on December 28th. We had 25 players with over 1,100 post and 16,000 views

I am a maybe. I have a few extras right now but I am unsure of which one to offer. Also I would like to know if the first year pins are given more consideration than the second year pins. I am really on the fence with this one as I really don't want to end up with an extra of one I already have an extra of. I hope that makes sense... LOL

I will attempt to answer your question in the order they were received.

1 -The PODM's on page one are just examples that were added when I created the thread. There is at least one PODM submitted that is similiar to the ones I posted on page one.

2 - Any scene with a character is accepted though we have asked to take into consideration your DPF community and think of PODM's that you would like to receive if you were the recipiant but again any character from the movie. Once a character has been accepted say for example a PODM of Nana getting ready to float no other floating Nana's will be accepted. The only exception is highly wanted PODM's say for example a scene of Cinderella then we will accept multiples.

3 - Only one PODM is accepted per player, no exceptions here.

4 - When some individuals said that they don't have enough PODM's they meant that they had their one keeper but no extra's to play the game or they had no PODM's at all.

5 - The value of PODM's are placed due to the average current sold price on eBay, not what someone currently wants for it but actual "completed" sales. We are also looking at current sold prices, what is sold for within the last 60 days not what a PODM might have sold six months ago. If the PODM is a rarer scene or one less commonly seen we take that into consideration, even newer PODM's have rarer scenes.

I hope these answers helped you in your decision. In this end we want to make this a fun and fair game for all players who are submitting PODM's. Please take a look at the prior Gift Exchange....Steal Shamelessly game we ran on December 28th. We had 25 players with over 1,100 post and 16,000 views
Thank you for answering my questions! This is really helpful :) I think I might join in on the fun although I'll have to decide which podm I will be submitting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back