• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope all the green and blue players get some good grails :D and thank you mods for all your hard work!

Thank you team for making this an epic game. As you all know we are almost at 1000 post. I think I will zap the 1,000th post tomorrow to keep in the spirit of this game.

Do people who are working on this count lmao? I'm watching Saturday Night Live for the next hour so I can do that hahahahaha!!!!!

And thank you Angel on the Stitch Elephant game, but now I'm super nervous as to what will be in it :anxious: already I'm nervous but we should at least wait until April ^_^

Thank you team for making this an epic game. As you all know we are almost at 1000 post. I think I will zap the 1,000th post tomorrow to keep in the spirit of this game.

Yes thank u! This was such an awesome idea! And that is an awesome idea zapping the 1000th post person. However, I'm NOT going to be a dork and post an additional 70 posts just to be zapped (although the thought is somewhat tempting) ;) lol

You can't do this to me...now IDK what to do lmao...should I??? I just might O___O Making most if not all of them gifs while I'm at it haha

lol Kupo... wanna make a convo on this thread until we hit 1,000 and whoever gets it gets it ;) XD LOL!

lol Kupo... wanna make a convo on this thread until we hit 1,000 and whoever gets it gets it ;) XD LOL!

haha I was actually thinking of posting up until 999 and then making my 999 post say "You're welcome ;D" lol at this rate, between you, Angel, dancecats, and I we'll reach it in no time ^_^ I've gotten more than 4 zaps over the course of last month, I love zaps, but I think it is high time someone else get zapped, not saying I don't love getting zapped haha

It would be awesome, just to see your antics.

hahaha, unfortunately I dont have any awesome gifs, still haven't figured out how to do that here yet XD buttt i think i'm also fatigued from staring at the computer too long. It is soo tempting to though...

haha I was actually thinking of posting up until 999 and then making my 999 post say "You're welcome ;D" lol at this rate, between you, Angel, dancecats, and I we'll reach it in no time ^_^ I've gotten more than 4 zaps over the course of last month, I love zaps, but I think it is high time someone else get zapped, not saying I don't love getting zapped haha

I'll just sneak in and make the 1,000 post my own, lol.

Come on guys

mlfw3406-13282074473265.gif

ya we're at like 943 or something like that. I like zaps myself, just recently learned about it and have been zapped twice already :) I hope to return the favor someday when I'm able to bc everyone I've met here at DPF is awesome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back