• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
dancecats' predict is about right actually if u think about it; we're already on 971 or something like that

Let's make this down to the minute haha LET'S GET CRAZY IN THIS THREAD!!!! jkjkjk

ZovtGcTAGUiZ7nGmBCgPKQ2.gif

Hahahaha lol not just you though!!! Ty btw!! ;)

I'm quite curious to see what happens when we reach the 990's...are people just going to start mad posting to get 1,000 or is everyone going to not post to wait for others to post so it doesn't look like they are spamming for the zap, or might everyone just stop posting hoping to give others a chance at the zap haha xD Contemplating what I should do right now since it is obvious we'll reach it.

I'm quite curious to see what happens when we reach the 990's...are people just going to start mad posting to get 1,000 or is everyone going to not post to wait for others to post so it doesn't look like they are spamming for the zap, or might everyone just stop posting hoping to give others a chance at the zap haha xD Contemplating what I should do right now since it is obvious we'll reach it.

Yes this is true.... I already feel like I'm posting alot and I don't wanna seem like a spammer :/ But this convo is funny.. hmm...

I was wondering the same thing Kupo... Hoping I wouldn't break down to posting just random gibberish lol

asdf;aijcpaiojfq;wifuiaj;fiweupij;sdjfa;ieufwe;rj;lsdj;ahfdspgcioiuygtfrfghjklkjhgf donkeys butt fanning a couch potater

What were you saying again Dalamara?

P.S. 12 members other than Angel watching this thread...we could all post once and get to 999

The anxiety is killing me with every time I hit refresh...am I the only one experiencing this? I know I am not...SHOW THYSELVES!!!

EDIT: I don't want to post anymore since I don't want to be Post #1,000 lmao

I'm very impressed with all the scenes so far!!!! Can't wait to see what else is out there?!?! Wonder if I got any PODM's to play in the green tier!!! I want to get into the action already too!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back