• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Any more .gifs for this intermission? :lol:

tumblr_mcbo6gmyvf1r0qoyso1_500.gif

Sorry, had to.

New intermission game: I think we should try to ask questions that kupo can't find the perfect .gif to answer with? :lol:

For those I talked to earlier we drove our dog to the closest emergency vet she is in surgery for a piece of a rawhide stuck in her stomach so I won't be on for awhile we have a long drive home and have to pick her up and take her to the regular vet tomorrow as evidently emergency vet hospitals won't keep them uggghhh but she will make a recovery thanks for all of your good wishes

Oh I hope she is ok!
For those I talked to earlier we drove our dog to the closest emergency vet she is in surgery for a piece of a rawhide stuck in her stomach so I won't be on for awhile we have a long drive home and have to pick her up and take her to the regular vet tomorrow as evidently emergency vet hospitals won't keep them uggghhh but she will make a recovery thanks for all of your good wishes

I hope everything goes well tomorrow and have a safe drive home!!! Your pup is lucky to have parents like you that care so much!!! My heart goes out to you guys!!!

Trust me, I understand all to well how you feel about your doggie (I feel the same about mine and, were I in your place, I would have done exactly the same). I'm sending you tons of pixie dust that the surgery goes well (I'm sure it will) and I'm thrilled to hear (read) that she'll make a recovery. Please keep us updated - and drive carefully. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back