• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
That is the best news I have heard all day! I am truly happy for you!

For those I talked to earlier we drove our dog to the closest emergency vet she is in surgery for a piece of a rawhide stuck in her stomach so I won't be on for awhile we have a long drive home and have to pick her up and take her to the regular vet tomorrow as evidently emergency vet hospitals won't keep them uggghhh but she will make a recovery thanks for all of your good wishes

Ooooh my goodness, your poor baby!!! SO glad they discovered what was bothering him... Good luck, and all my good thoughts!!!! :) :hugs:

Thank you everyone you guys are the best and a big thank you to everyone who took the time to pm us and give us great advice. My iPad is dying so I will be back later tomorrow night to see what all was opened . Good night everyone

My dog who had three legs went through a similar thing , sending you pixie dust mad hatter and have a safe drive :)

Game on!
The problem: I revealed a nonexistent pin. Tinawap: your pin should have been revealed as this when you chose your number!

Milky, if you wanted to steal this one instead of the one you did please pm me and we can make this right. If not Congrats on your pins!

If I was Mad Hatter's dog right now, I'd be all like:

165295_o.gif

Congrats Mad Hatter! As a fellow dog lover (I want dogs, not babies in my future lol) I am so happy your dog is fine, animal problems I can't read, they make me too depressed :(

Is the order listed the actual order or does it need to be randomized? I thought we were waiting on an answer from Angel on that one before proceeding ... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back