• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Carousel Release DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Carousel Release DLR

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
My friend called today to ask about the pins release. Here are some things she found out:

Only about 300 boxes of them came to DLR, the rest went to WDW.

Thy may be only 2 per person, the managers haven't decided yet.

If they decide to not do 2 per person, they will sell "bricks" (10 boxes in a box), but limit to one brink per person.

No wristbands but they expect the release to be terrible.

wait. they're not even limited release? they're open edition right? lol

No, they are lmited release.

@pinhunters: It's called pin trading not pin hoarding xD I guess they expect you to trade for the rest?

@skipperella: They might only get 300 now, but I'm sure they'll do more later like jenna said they did with the pixar boxes. But the lady said that the order was messed up and WDW got about 70 - 80% of the entire shipments.

is it really going to be that bad? I've never been to a big pin release before and I was thinking about trying to do this one....

you are right..i know we all want to help follow pin traders but posting stuff like there is only 300 boxes is going to do that all ready.....i still dont believe the 300 box thing yet..

do the boxes say "limited release" on them? online it doesnt say they are when usually it would say clearly that they're limited release boxes. They could have left that info out if the boxes say "limited release"

My friend called today to ask about the pins release. Here are some things she found out:

Only about 300 boxes of them came to DLR, the rest went to WDW.

Thy may be only 2 per person, the managers haven't decided yet.

If they decide to not do 2 per person, they will sell "bricks" (10 boxes in a box), but limit to one brink per person.

No wristbands but they expect the release to be terrible.

So either 30 people will get 10 each or 150 people will get 2 each? Don't like those odds.

It's just what they told us, and we called multiple people :/

If it is only 300, I would expect 2 per person.

300 boxes with two pins in it.... 600 pins.... 10 princesses, that would mean there are only 60 of each pin (approx- if they are even and no duplicates in one box) to be released that day at DLR

Last edited:
So either 30 people will get 10 each or 150 people will get 2 each? Don't like those odds.

But if we really only got 20% of them then that means about 1200 boxes in WDW for the release. Otherwise we're getting a DSF release odds.

@Ace of Spades: They didn't say the recent Monsters INC DS.com set was LE at all and it was ): I hope they aren't Limited either, because then THIS release wouldn't matter, because we'll all get more pins later. We just have to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back