• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Carousel Release DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Carousel Release DLR
We just finished speaking to a merchandising person who was speaking to their manager and she said that no one there is allowed to touch those pins until they're released. How are you guys ordering stuff?

on the phone. They are limited release, not limited edition, so they can sell anytime. But I'm guessing they don't officially mail them out til Thursday.

Email? Wow, most people have to fax. How was shipping?
It was $25, but with my 20% off the total was only like $115. So $11.15 per pin, far cheaper than eBay tomorrow I wagered. Still not sure if I want to go in person or not. Double my chances at Rapunzel/Merida. If it's 2 boxes per though it's hardly worth the drive.

It was $25, but with my 20% off the total was only like $115. So $11.15 per pin, far cheaper than eBay tomorrow I wagered. Still not sure if I want to go in person or not. Double my chances at Rapunzel/Merida. If it's 2 boxes per though it's hardly worth the drive.

20% off? ...they told most of us even with the premium discount they only give 10% off hmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back