• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Carousel Release DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank goodness this video does show us closer looks of these pins. Some are not so bad (like Ariel), others are confirmed hideous (like Rapunzel), and then there are the ones with Orphan Annie blank eyes (Snow White, Mulan)... What happened with the designing of this series of pins and who on Earth approved them?!?

Thank goodness this video does show us closer looks of these pins. Some are not so bad (like Ariel), others are confirmed hideous (like Rapunzel), and then there are the ones with Orphan Annie blank eyes (Snow White, Mulan)... What happened with the designing of this series of pins and who on Earth approved them?!?

I agree. I thought Aurora and Ariel were the nicest ones. I love Tiana but I am probably the only one who thinks its beyond hilarious she is riding Naveen. I didn't mind Snow White. I will try to get her for my collection. Belle wasn't too bad looking. I couldn't stand the rest of them. Their faces just look wrong. Jasmine looked good minus it looks like they drew the bottom of her face weird.

I think my favorites are Ariel and Belle. Aurora and Merida look okay. But my gosh... Mulan has DEMON eyes!

04321f6515309b3edf09adf750d9c76e.jpg

I think I want to be the guy who spreads ludicrous rumors all the time.

I so want that to be my niche.

Did you guys hear that there is a chaser of Anastasia riding Little Foot?

Wauw, Rapunzel is an EPIC fail! haha

They do look pretty in the clip, all shiny ... but indeed, who ever agreed this set was OK, might have not been wearing his/her glasses :/

This set will be great to collect just for the lols. I personally want Tiana simply because she is literally riding her prince. So great! Rapunzel's face is a must have.. I love Merida's horse and adore Jasmine. Don't know if I'll go running to get them. Wonder if they'll be any left on friday. :eek:

Rapunzels face is UGLY!! But I still want her for my collection, same for Belle and Ariel

I've heard this from a few members here. If you happen to want this pin... that's how you know that you are a die hard Punzel collector! She's a wee bit scary this pin is...I'm passing on her because I think I'd get the heebeejeebees every time I opened my pin book to look at my Punzel pins. Like she was silently looking into my soul...looking to EAT it... :lol:

We just finished speaking to a merchandising person who was speaking to their manager and she said that no one there is allowed to touch those pins until they're released. How are you guys ordering stuff?

:lol: rofl :lol: she is scary I know, lol but still want that vreepy girl :lol:

I've heard this from a few members here. If you happen to want this pin... that's how you know that you are a die hard Punzel collector! She's a wee bit scary this pin is...I'm passing on her because I think I'd get the heebeejeebees every time I opened my pin book to look at my Punzel pins. Like she was silently looking into my soul...looking to EAT it... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back