• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
I am going to change this up a bit. If you would "LIKE THE CHANCE" to MAYBE get zapped a grail this December, respond to this thread with what pin in your signature is your "Holy Grail".

Just remember that I don't like any of you enough to purchase you a pin for $500! :nono: Well there are two of you, but I know they will not be asking in this thread.

I never had the opportunity to make a new siggy after the rules for size were changed...but I would ADORE having: <-Prev
pin98001
Pin 98001: DSF - Jumbo Ariel - Surprise Release

Oh goody! I have a very small signature because I wanted it to be clickable, but here is what I am after lately:

All of the above are the only ones missing from their respective sets. I am trying to complete a set or two before the calendar turns 2014. The year end game .. LOL ...

Very generous of you to do this for DPF members. Even if I do not get anything it will be fun to watch what everyone gets.

This is so amazing of you! Just wanted to tell you that.

Your wife is already helping me getting my holy grail, Idas bike, so I could never ask for anything again. :)

Seeing my kids happy is the ultimate grail always!

Last edited:
Just remember that I don't like any of you enough to purchase you a pin for $500! :nono: Well there are two of you, but I know they will not be asking in this thread.

LOL! Gracious as always. :lol: Not that it would matter to you what I think, but I do find your honesty refreshing. This is a very kind thing for you to do and I wish everyone good luck in getting a grail for Christmas.

Although I'm not going to ask for anything just because I believe everyone else deserves the chance.. I have to admit that the fact that you're doing this shows just how incredible a person you are.

Okay, I'll bite, even though I've been fortunate to have been zapped by you before. Problem is, it's a toss up between a few pins, two that I've rarely seen on ebay and when I do, I freakin' always get outbid at the last minute (why oh why do these auctions seem to end when I am at work?)

Pin 54268: DisneyShopping.com - Mother's Day 2007 - Mulan & Fa Li

Pin 39473: Disney Auctions - Sidekicks (Mulan & Mushu)

Two Mulan PODMs:

in 91393: - Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan

The one with her in make-up, inside the temple looking at her reflection with the Chinese words...(if they have one where half her make-up is off, wow, but I've only seen the one where she has all the make-up)

The one with her and her father sitting on the bench (not a close-up) with the Mulan tree in the foreground and the flower not yet blossomed - one example of sellers asking too much for it and it never selling.

There's another one I like too, but sellers are asking $500 for it and it's never sold so why don't they reduce it to more reasonable $250?! :lol:

and Mickey (the mysterious, hidden man!)

Last edited:
I have already had the opportunity to be zapped by you with a lovely pin (stitch and scrump as lady in the tramp <3) that holds a treasured place in my collection (as do the other zaps I've received from amazing members) but I just wanted to chime in and say how awesome you are to do this again!! Zaps are wonderful to have the chance to give and recieve, and adds a special memory to that pin for us either way. =)

Last edited:
Just remember that I don't like any of you enough to purchase you a pin for $500! :nono:

HAHAHAHA

the pin I want the most right now is 58377, Pip PTD. my holy grail is Enchanted On Classic, but I am starting to doubt its existence. I think someone added it to pinpics just to mess with me.

I don't have a siggy at the moment. I have several different things I collect but the one that is most important to me is Snow White. I have a small "Ode to Mom" collection of Snow White pins because they remind me of her. I want you to know I do not expect to be one of the ones selected, but since you asked I am going to put it down here. The first is the same as last time you did one of these...

the new ones are these and

I think this is a wonderful thing you do for those on DPF. I wish I could follow in your footsteps but being disabled now it is not something I can afford. May God bless you for the happiness you bring to others. Merry Christmas.

My entire time on this forum and I never had a signature because I never knew how to make one or even add it to my profile. Therefore due to my lackv of tech savvy, I probably won't ever have a grail signature :( Yes, I know I am lame but at least I'm at the first step of acknowledging it :D

Last edited:
My entire time on this forum and I never had a signature because I never knew how to make one or even add it to my profile. Therefore due to my lacke of tech savy, I probably won't ever have a grail signature :( Yes, I know I am lame but at least I'm at the first step of acknowledging it :D

LOL, let me know what your grails are Eva and I will have sis make one for you! It won't be as gorgeous as other ones here, but she does what she can...lol

my siggy needs to be updated, but either Pin 64734: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Oswald
Pin
or Pin 77504: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection -
Characters #1 - Chip (Mystery Chaser Pin)

Last edited:
Right now, it would be the Frozen Marquee, since I doubt I'll be able to get it, but once I get my Sleeping Beauty sig back up, it would probably be SB Beloved Tales or Aurora as a ballerina :)

You are such a lovely lovely person, and am so pleased to have been able to trade with you even if it was only once. I hope that those that get chosen will be really really happy :)
My holiest grail is the tink laughing expressions haha. One day I will get it!

I am probably in the same Frozen boat as everyone else :p
I would really like the DSF Frozen Pin of Elsa and Anna together :)
Thanks for spreading the magic Rasputin!

Last edited:
My DP!! The Pocahontas locket from DLP! I want it so. I so want.

Thank you for your generosity mate :)
It is very heartwarming to know that people are filled with such warm spirits and kindness. This I am truly grateful for :)

let us all be sure to spread the kindness around :D

Last edited:
Wow! Not just zapping but grail zapping? Now that's generous, festive spirit!

All the pins on the left side of my sig are grails that I don't expect to see, but my favorite is probably the Disney Auctions Sidekicks with Mulan and Mushu. I'm a sucker for Mulan in her training getup or armor.

Wow! You are seriously generous.

I don't expect anything but I'd be happy with any pin in my signature. The one that I want the most is Ellie as a girl (pin 78742). I have little Carl (he is one of my all time favorite pins) and he needs little Ellie.

However, if I ever get my hands on pin 39487 I will be a Kronk completist. hmmm...

Yeah, Ellie. I want the Ellie pin more. :)

Oh my gosh, this is so nice of you! I would love to take this opportunity to get any of the last three Scuttle pins that my boyfriend needs so I would take any of those over my grails. The three he needs are in my signature :)

As for the pin I'm personally most after right now, that would have to be the Frozen El Capitan movie ticket pin, but I would love and cherish anything in my signature.

Yay, can't wait to see what everyone ends up getting!! :hsd:

Back