• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

I am currently waiting to get my sig done however until then the pin that I would love to see arrive is:

pin67123
or
pin73671

I look forward to seeing what everyone gets. You are such an amazing person for doing this.

I'd love to find my grail. Pin 57653 Chip & Dale dressed as Buzz & Woody. If anyone reviewing the thread has it for sale/trade, plmk!!

I've been pining over Pin 63807: DisneyShopping.com - Horoscope Series - Jumbo Simba (Leo) for quite some time. Even the evilbay hasn't had it in months! It's so lovely.

Wow this is very nice of you. I hope some people get some amazing pins. :) My grail would be Disney Europe Kiss the girl or the Ariel on Rock in my Sig 29290.

So...so...I'm not 1 of the 2?!!??!?! I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!

tumblr_lmm5zdb1fl1qkc2v6o1_500.gif

jk

:lol: This is really amazing (as other's have expressed). I'm not going to post any cause I've been too fortunate with you guys, getting zapped by BOTH Darris and Angie separately (the honor of being Angie's first grail zap is still too kind) but I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with ;)

P.S. My reason for not posting any is definitely not because my grails are all close to or over $500...just saying.

I won't have a grail signature until I fix my laptop. This is so sweet of you guys. Just when I think, wow, people are so generous, another person does something great. Thank you for your kindness and Holiday Spirit. Can't wait to see what people get:)

How amazingly generous! I've always kicked myself for missing this one, and don't seem to come across it often: Pin 65716 DSF - Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas - Countdown to Christmas Wreath LE300.

This is so nice of you to do. It is the season of magic and wonderful things!

If I didn't put in my shameless wants it just wouldn't be right...

My impossible grail
pin75372th72
A Mulan PODM
pin91393th72
of Mulan and her father sitting on the bench,or this, which I can never seem to get my hands on!
pin95110th72

To the Wax family, I hope your holidays are the best ones ever. You two have been so kind to this forum and to the lucky people in it. I am very happy you are part of the family!!! Thank you for everything you two do!!! Thank you for thinking of others this magical time of year!!!

I've had to update my signature so many times already because of ur kindness I also will not be asking for anything. I just want to say thanks again for everything u do for others.

You already zapped me a grail this year Mister! And here you go, doing it again! Zapping people their holiest of holy pins.

I hope you ALL get the Holiday zap you dream of!

Your a wonderful guy Darris, you and your wife are very kind!

This is very kind of the Wax family to get everyone in the holiday spirit. This being my first year in pin trading, i'm amazed in the generosity of DPF and glad to be involved with such wonderful people. I made my grails modest to see progress but pin 33005 eludes me. I hope one day to trade for one. :naughty:

My Grail would definitely be either:
Alice in the Drink Me Bottle (as seen in my siggy) -- I think Tyleet is selling one :(
or
Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella PODM.

Did your wife get her my smile my disney store rapunzel?! :)

I am DYING to have the DA baby pegasus pin. It has been in my grasp 3 TIMES in the past two months after looking for it for YEARS and each time has eluded me. I'm desperate. I just need to hold it. :p

I'm pretty new to the forums but I can tell that you're a very kind person by how many people are thanking you here... so I'll also just say thank you on behalf of everyone that you've blessed with your generosity ^-^

I don't have my own special signature yet but my grail would be Pin 70729 DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House Pinbassador: (Jumbo HM). I had just enough saved for it from someone selling on ebay and the day I went to buy it, it sold! I have terrible luck. So anyways, I hope you and your family will have a wonderful Christmas!

It doesn't seem to be on pinpics yet, but there's a new Simba (chaser) from the Christmas lightbulb set, that recently (yesterday / 2 days ago?) got released. It's all glittery apperently, and I love glitters, lol, so that one will be a newest highest want ^^ (my sig isn't up-to-date anymore)

Darrius and Angie...you are such generous people. Please if I can be of any help I'd happily lend a hand to get someone a grail. As for me...my siggy shows pins that I would love...but I think I'd rather help zap. Lol. Just thank you for your kindness on the forum. You are loved as you are seeing in the comments time and time again. Thank you again for making others feel special! Merry Christmas and happy thanksgiving. .

My signature needs to be redone and I haven't had time to redo it(too busy job hunting). My holiest of holy Grails is Pin 62612: WDI - Stitch Dressed in Cast Member Costumes - Haunted Mansion
And my second holy grail is
Pin 79196: DisneyStore.com - Variations of Stitch Set (Glow in the Dark Skeleton)

These pins just make me smile. Even just looking at the pics of them.

Such an incredibly nice gesture! My grail is 49783 from my signature. I can't find it anywhere! I see all of these wonderful comments about y'all and can't help but agree based on the kindness you show to others.

Wow! So generous of you! I don't have a "signature", but I collect opening day pins and I don't think I'm ever going to get this one, but this would be my "grail" pin:

pin80648

Pin 80648: Disney Tangled - Opening Day

Back