• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)
I don't have any pins in my signature... in fact I am unsure on what my most wanted pin is... I guess any of the higher-end Phantom Manor pins I have yet to obtain on my wants list; I've been trying to complete that collection for quite a while.

Anyhow; very nice of you to do this. :)

My entire time on this forum and I never had a signature because I never knew how to make one or even add it to my profile. Therefore due to my lackv of tech savvy, I probably won't ever have a grail signature :( Yes, I know I am lame but at least I'm at the first step of acknowledging it :D

Hi - my name is Heidi and I am lame too!

But in all seriousness - Rasputin your are too cool and show great holiday spirit. Good luck to those who are gifted with a grail from their signature!

My "grail" pin is Lady and the Tramp PODM, scene with Tramp pushing the last meatball to Lady, or the scene with both of them eating the piece of spaghetti... Besides that, any PODM except Mulan and Pluto's Christmas has an empty slot in my collection, as does any Lady and the Tramp pin.

It feels odd, to speak of a grail when I have only been collecting pins for a few months, rather than the decades some of you have been collecting!

:lol:

The more I learn about the DPF family, the more I love it! I am so humbled, and at the same time proud to be a part of this community.

This is so amazing of you! Just wanted to tell you that.

Your wife is already helping me getting my holy grail, Idas bike, so I could never ask for anything again. :)

Seeing my kids happy is the ultimate grail always!

This is the true essence of the Holiday spirit! Let's all not forget that seeing others happy, especially the ones we love, is the greatest gift we can receive! <3

Darris and Angie, you two are always so so very generous and gracious. I hope that Santa Clause is good to you this year, and that others repay you for your kindness. And I don't mean necessarily with gifts, but also with smiles, gratitude, and love.

The greatest gift you can give me personally, is to continue to be cherished friends. No amount of money or pin could ever, ever replace friendship!!

Wow, what a nice thing to do to get people into the Christmas spirit! :)

If I could have one thing out of my signature, it'd be the Aladdin Beloved Tales- that thing is pretty much driving me insane! :lol:

Good luck to everyone getting their grails, and way to go Rasputin! I love the forum at Christmas- the fundraisers for Ida's bike and now this... how Christmassy!!! ^_^

I would be happy to trade you for one of my grails if you want to do that as well. I would like to offer something in return if I do have the opportunity.
Since the SB Gomes is my #1 and it is way too much.
I would be over the moon for the new UK: Pin 98843: Disney Store Europe Little Mermaid Box Set - Ariel and Eric

Mine is the DSF marquee but I know that's never going to happen but hey its worth a shot right.
Which marquee Janice? :)

And on another note,

Darris and Angie, you two are two of the most kind people. I hope you two have a wonderful holiday season and Maddy and Jonah too! Thank you for making people's dreams come true! :hug:

Stop worrying about zapping people and just concentrate on the task at hand ... Beat Baylor!!! :bigthumb:

Oh ... and my grails are below :D

Hmmm. I feel a little greedy posting on this thread, but the possibility of getting a grail is just too hard to resist! :suspect:

My biggest grail right now is probably the Peter Pan 60th anniversary boxed set (PP#95160) that was available on the DisneyStore.com earlier this year. It was about $125, which was just out of my price range. When it lowered to about $80 I freaked out and immediately borrowed some money from my family to purchase it, but by the time I made it to the bank to put the money into my account, the pin set had sold out. :facepalm:

That said, I'd be thrilled beyond measure to be zapped with any of the pins in my signature, or any on my wants list, period.

On a side note - Darris and Angie, I wanted to say thank you for all you do, on and off the forum. You have zapped me once in the past already, a beautiful jumbo zodiac "Taurus" pin that I keep in a special leather binder on a page all its own, so its totally cool if you choose not to zap me again. I will forever be thankful to both of you for zapping me with that pin, and for zapping so many others in this community, many of whom could never ever afford their top grails. I have never met either of you in real life, but its obvious you both are very special people. Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

:hug:

Last edited:
Well as you asked the Family holy grail is The Rapunzel designer princess which is not on our banner as we know it's impossible. For Rose it's pin #28970 another impossibility and for me it's pin #43996.

Wow! Not just zapping but grail zapping? Now that's generous, festive spirit!

All the pins on the left side of my sig are grails that I don't expect to see, but my favorite is probably the Disney Auctions Sidekicks with Mulan and Mushu. I'm a sucker for Mulan in her training getup or armor.

LOL, for me it's a toss up between that DA one and the one with her & mother (and tea)....

You two are always so generous! Thanks for doing this I don't expect you to zap me again :)
I do have a wish to once own one of the designers (rapunzel and couples rapunzel and Flynn) or the compact, but those are never going to happen pins, lol.
Can't wait to see what people get, thanks again for spreading the holiday spirit and cheer people up :)

Last edited:
Dang this is pretty cool. Can we ask you to zap other people? If so I nominate Kingniptune. He needs some help with Beloved Tales.

Just remember that I don't like any of you enough to purchase you a pin for $500! :nono: Well there are two of you, but I know they will not be asking in this thread.

Lol I think that's my favorite part. Woot! Can't wait to see what people get. :)

First and foremost, amazing thing you are doing.

Second, I present to you the challenge of getting something I have been dying for, and unable to find!!

Pin 47602: DSF - El Capitan Marquee (Disney-Pixar's Cars)

In the spirit of the New Hunger Games -- Catching Fire:

May the odds be ever in your favor.

I doubt it'll show up. But on the rare chance you actually come across it... my holy holy holy is # 46153. I am still looking for 97544, no luck with that. :(
But! Good luck on your quest for pins. You're always the most generous. :)

Last edited:
I would really love the steamboat Willie gomes for my boyfriend. It is his holy of holiest and ONLY grail!!! I'd love to be able to get it for him to say thank you for all the stuff he has done for me over the years dealing with my family medical problems and my personal health problems. I'd love to get him the one pin he's always wanted.

Back