• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)
I finally was able to take a few pics of my wonderful grail zap from Darris and Angie. I still cannot express how thankful I am for the beautiful pins. After receiving those two, I think it may finally be time to make my Firefighter pin frame.

Here are pics of my pins hard at work:

Stitch has the nozzle:

While Donald grabs the axe:

Thank you again for the wonderful pins!

Very cute! Congrats!

I am just updating that I have received the Elsa Stained Glass pin and it is beautiful. In finals now for the semester but I will get to posting all the details so soon ;) AH! thank you thank you thank you

PICCSSSS:

attachment.php

Thank you so much! It came in beautiful Christmas wrapping, but my sister has already taken the bag and the paper for her holiday wrapping hoard :lol:

Woohoo ... my first official Wax'ing! :lol:

2cbd475c-ec58-4f5e-8c00-92bdb251dd33_zps3d4e2ff4.jpg

Thanks so much, guys! Now I get to edit the siggy! :hsd:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to y'all as well!!!

Congratulations to everyone! :bigthumb: Love seeing the true spirit of Christmas being spread AND all the joy it brings!!! :D Makes my heart swell! Thanks to you guys for doing this wonderful thing! :hug:

Back