• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

Late to the party, always. This has really warmed my heart tonight. This my be the nicest community I have ever been involved in!

Congrats to all of you and Rasputin, you are really brightening the lives of many this holiday season.

Last edited:
Its awesome to see other people's grails. I don't really have one as yet (I'm too new to pin trading) of course there are pins I love, love love! that I can't afford (sugar rush racer vanellope) but I'm not sure if you have to want something a while for it to be a 'grail'

Anyways, well done everyone :) this thread is so full of good/happy posts!!!

Last edited:
Still need some address (I might have accidently deleted a PM, but let's not tell)

Please PM me your addresses.

aceastrococopuff - Need Address
Merida33 - Need Address
mayaworld4u - Need Address

Cjvandever - Shipping 12/2
Averysfairytale - Shipping 12/2
disneypinqueen - Shipping 12/2
Katelouise - Shipping 12/2
Suzziesue - Shipping 12/2
Katdianee - Shipping 12/2
colorwindpainter - Shipping 12/2
lumpylover - Shipping 12/2
RIDisneyPinGuy - Shipping 12/2
mybabykelly - Shipping 12/2
ilovetigger - Shipping 12/2
kupo1121 - Shipping 12/2
AmySchweppe - Shipping 12/2
HandA - Shipping 12/10
Luminere - Shipping 12/10

akaibara - Waiting on pin

Last edited:
I'm really so new at this (after resisting and ignoring for years) that I don't have a signature yet. So I'm still making lists of pins I really want. But I think the one pin I have loved for years has been the Ariel Seasons Autumn pin. Something about her hair always appealed to me, I love Fall, and I feel like I've seen her image a million times and always loved it. This pin is probably my favorite pin of all pins, so eventually I will find a way to make her mine. :)

Edited to add, realizing Autumn Ariel may be pricy. I'm also searching for the Ariel as Rapunzel pin. It combines my favorite fairytale with what is probably my favorite Disney princess movie. And I am seeking the other three seasons in the same collection as Autumn Ariel. That pin set is so pretty. I'm hoping to get the Frozen ticket pin some time, I'm dabbling with the idea of being a Frozen completist. :) Snow Whote beloved tails at the wishing well and Tangled's gondolier scenes (beloved tails and UK Disneystore) are grails but I think they too are pricy. Same with Art of Ariel.

This was a nice excercise for me. I now have an idea of what I should be putting in my signature and it made me realize exactly which pin is my biggest grail. I also realize I really need to pase myself. There are too many pins I want, mostly Rapunzel or Ariel pins!

Last edited:
Wow, what a wonderful thread :)! Congrats to those finally getting their grails as it is an amazing feeling and I'm sure it's an even bigger feeling to be able to give that feeling to someone!

I love this idea....someday hope to be able to do it as well! Thanks to Darrius and Angie. Great grail zaps!

I'm too late to join in but wanted to say what a nice thing you are doing for everyone Rasputin! I've never been on a forum with such a good community :)

It's so cool to look over that list and think, "Yep, I remembering seeing that in a signature. That one, too. Yep. Yep." How awesome that with a new year so many people will need new sigs :)

Wow! What an amazingly incredible thing to do for people!! Congrats to everyone who will have a most wanted pin for Christmas! :D

My pins arrived today. They were wrapped in nice paper and topped with a bow. Christmas arrived early, I felt like a little kid again opening my package!
I am still overwhelmed by your kindness Darris & Angie, a million thank you's and then some!

Photos will have to wait. I have something special in mind to place the pins on for their DPF photo shoot. ;)

This was truly an amazing act of kindness, and I cannot express how appreciative I am! Thank you!!!

Ok. Here is the list and what pins have been gifted this year.

Please PM me your addresses.

HandA - Pin 6214: 100 Years of Magic - The Three Caballeros (1944)
I am soooo slack! I just now found this post! Woohoo ... My boy, Panchito!!!

Thanks again! Y'all :rock:!!!

I finally was able to take a few pics of my wonderful grail zap from Darris and Angie. I still cannot express how thankful I am for the beautiful pins. After receiving those two, I think it may finally be time to make my Firefighter pin frame.

Here are pics of my pins hard at work:

Stitch has the nozzle:

While Donald grabs the axe:

Thank you again for the wonderful pins!

Back