• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

This is so very thoughtful. Here are a few I've been trying to hunt down:

Pin 95842: Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams- Tangled

Pin 98462: Disney Store Europe- Rapunzel and Maximus

Pin 95847: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Scar

thanks again for the kind heart. xoxo. Much love to you for the holidays.

This is so very thoughtful. Here are a few I've been trying to hunt down:

Pin 95842: Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams- Tangled

Pin 95847: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Scar

thanks again for the kind heart. xoxo. Much love to you for the holidays.

Please send me your address you are pin #24

Okay, just putting this out there, that Pocahontas pin is ridiculously beautiful! I never even knew it was so amazing, whoever is getting that pin is one lucky pin trader and I never even knew a Pocahontas pin that pretty existed! o_O

Whoo hoo look at all these happy smiling faces! :D Congrats to everyone and good on Darris and Angie again for their generosity!

I never knew that Pocahontas was so big! o_O

Okay, just putting this out there, that Pocahontas pin is ridiculously beautiful! I never even knew it was so amazing, whoever is getting that pin is one lucky pin trader and I never even knew a Pocahontas pin that pretty existed! o_O

I was just thinking the same thing. So lovely.

I know right kupo?!?!? Isn't it just the prettiest!!! Even the box it comes in is gorgeous! I'm so happy an excited I cried from the kindness.....I definitely feel lucky and blessed.

Your surprise Elsa pin is beautiful as well I'm sure you are extremely excited since I know you like Elsa. ^___^

Pin #23 Pin 1717: DLR - Mad Hatter Tea Cup Ride Series (Donald Duck)

Please send me your address!

Oh my gosh!! :bowdown:
I was just sitting in bed going through the list smiling at everyone's responses and then I saw this and was like :shock: and popped out of bed to get my computer (to use real keys to type) and I also rolled around on the floor a bit :roll: because I sometimes do that. Oh man, I've probably tried trading for that pin more than any other. Not only is it an awesome pin of Donald feeling sick in a tea cup, the pin's number is my lucky number! Thank you sooo much!! This will be my special lucky pin!

I completely agree; I never knew that such a beautiful Pocahontas pin existed.

Congratulations to all of the latest recipients and, once again, way to go, Darris and Angie! This is an excellent way to spread some Christmas cheer - and I'm sure they'll love their new pins. :)

Awe....Thank you so much. I totally am way excited!!! This is like my first Maximus pin other than the dland booster set. Thank you so very much for the holiday love.i will cherish this lovely pin oh so very much. Xoxo.

Oh wow.. those are incredible pins. I hope everyone loves what they are getting. Darris and Angie are exceptionally generous people throughout the year and not just at Christmastime. They are Santa Claus 365 days a year...

I know right kupo?!?!? Isn't it just the prettiest!!! Even the box it comes in is gorgeous! I'm so happy an excited I cried from the kindness.....I definitely feel lucky and blessed.

Your surprise Elsa pin is beautiful as well I'm sure you are extremely excited since I know you like Elsa. ^___^

Thank you. When you get the pin (Pocahontas), please take photos of it and put it next to a ruler or something, I'd love to see it up close in high definition O_O I'm glad I ain't a Pocahontas collector cause it looks jumbo and while I don't collect jumbos, that pin looks like a rule breaker (only 1 pin exists that's in my collections that is nice enough to break my rule, so that Pocahontas pin is REALLY something...thankfully I don't collect her).

And no matter how much I bagged on Frozen before it came out, I concede defeat to Elsa -__- I just can't win against her :lol:

Congratulations to all of the latest recipients and, once again, way to go, Darris and Angie! This is an excellent way to spread some Christmas cheer - and I'm sure they'll love their new pins. :)

tumblr_inline_mv8jqkeeih1qce30r.gif

Sorry I hope I didn't offend, rapunzel is my grail collection, I really wasn't asking just saying a girl can only dream right. But I am working on Si and am and the grail on my page is the jumbo D.A Cat series Si and am but once again it is only a dream. Nothing more. I ask for nothing just to say what a wonderful gift to give. A lot of very lucky members out there, Darris you are too kind.

Back