• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! September RAK attack will be mailed 10/8/13

ZAPPED! September RAK attack will be mailed 10/8/13

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi Everybody,

I am so sorry I was not able to do a RAK attack for last month. But the good news is I just sent out the notices for Septembers RAK attack victim. If you did not receive one please pm me and I will get it sent to you. As you can see from the list below we are getting a lot of wonderful people to join in on this wonderful thing that Carissa (Romancing_Train) started. I will be taking nominations for October starting Sept 17th.

So I forgot to put my address in the pm's I sent out so hopefully people will look here:

David Mayer
10445 4th Ave SW
Seattle, Wa 98146

Here are the people who have said they want to be in:
MONTHLY:
docfish2u
imp
chipdale123
HiddenMickeys
Jrdnsmom
Cjvandever
djluster
Molly
brookepleins
Catz
disneycrazee
Zagales14
AverysFairyTale
Combatdre
TheAlyssadon
Snoffsan
Connies_Hobby
Nettiejeanne
Orlandoismycat
morue
ilovemyjacks
MMiano
Shelterkat
Bryana
mylittletyguy
mamapilly
Thel91
Rocke01
Psycho Pixie
Pin-A-Colada
Disneydan
ksnuggles
AndyM
grapesoda

AS POSSIBLE:
dawny
ElysionsPrincess
Aragorn
CheshireCat
Romancing_Train
ErWing
Dalamara
King Niptune
lwrn2
Skipperella
iheartpins
chroll
tinkerbelle1956
nsingleton

BugCatcherJenna
Shendo1988
nblaughs
Goofy_Moe
abby315
starry_solo
Vixy
fireheadfred
ClanMcDuck
Firebaby22
sorapandora
melanium
JayLeeJay
FlowerGleam&Glow
Trade Winds Pins
PinHunters
jadestarr
PurpleRose
disneygirl333
Onlera
The Wise One
jazzteenrae
kupo1121
The Wise One
Muschmugada
ClaudWin
mickeymousje
Clara9271

If you have not signed up and want to join in please post here!!!
To everybody who joined in for July's RAK attack thank you!!!

David

Last edited:
Welcome back! We sure have missed you <3

Can't wait to send more nominations in!

Thank you so much, Mr. David, for putting so much devotion into making someone feel special :) We all really appreciate you!

Last edited:
So I forgot to put my address in the pm's I sent out so hopefully people will look here:

David Mayer
10445 4th Ave SW
Seattle, Wa 98146

David, mine is all packed up, and I will be shipping it tomorrow. Please let me know when you receive it. I can send you tracking info if you need it. Let me know.

I'm all set for this month, just gotta get the wheels going on it :) I know it's still way early, but do you have any idea when you might be taking nominations for next month? I really want to get it in before I forget and run out of time. It happened last time and I don't want to forget again. I have an awful memory so I need to try and stay ahead of the forgetfulness :lol:

David, mine is all packed up, and I will be shipping it tomorrow. Please let me know when you receive it. I can send you tracking info if you need it. Let me know.

Wow that is awesome!!! I will be sure to let you know when it arrives.

I'm all set for this month, just gotta get the wheels going on it :) I know it's still way early, but do you have any idea when you might be taking nominations for next month? I really want to get it in before I forget and run out of time. It happened last time and I don't want to forget again. I have an awful memory so I need to try and stay ahead of the forgetfulness :lol:

Nominations are supposed to be around the 15th of the month to the end of the current month. So many deserving people and so little time!!!

If you live overseas please mail your package this weekend and let me know you sent them. That way I know to watch for the package.

If you live in the States you need to mail by next weekend, but why wait, go ahead and do it this weekend so you don't forget!!!

Urrrrggg...sorry David. Been caught up with other stuff, so I've been RAK-slacking. :facepalm: I'll try to put together something next week.

Back